Series X full game library missing?

Discus and support Series X full game library missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an issue with my internet the other day that I resolved and went to look for a game to download from my library but all it said was “We’re having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crosslone, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Crosslone
    Crosslone Guest

I had an issue with my internet the other day that I resolved and went to look for a game to download from my library but all it said was “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now.” I tried power cycling it, clearing the cache and resetting the console. Resetting the console deleted everything even though I selected keep games and apps so. The games are still installed but appear no where in my library unless I go to the store to find them and click install, which I can play then. But I can’t even uninstall the games I don’t need on my console cause I can’t remember them all.

:)

Crosslone, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Crosslone Win User

I managed to fix my issue through resetting UPnP through my router. Hat to turn that setting off, reboot router, then turn the setting on again.
  3. Crosslone Win User

I’ve tried all of these steps again and unfortunately didn’t work still can’t see any games. Full library just gives me the “try again” option.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Crosslone, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that might help you fix the issue with your entire Series X game library:

Power cycle your console: Press and hold the power button on your console for about 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Then, turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or controller.

Reset your console while keeping games and apps: If the power cycle didn't work, try resetting your console while keeping games and apps. Don't worry, as long as you're connected to Xbox Live, your saved progress and games won't be deleted. It will delete all your accounts, but you can add them all later. To do this, follow these steps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.

Select Reset console.

Choose “Reset and keep my games and apps”

Check your entire game library: From the home screen, navigate to the “My Games & Apps” section. Scroll to the “Full Library” tab. Select the “All games owned” option. Press the “A” button on any desired game to download them

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Nico NT Win User

Missing Xbox gold game

Forza 5 is a tricky example because it was delisted.

You can check your games with gold on your xbox in the full library.

All your game will be played on series X
  6. dempup Win User

Backward compatible, What old game(s) would you like to see?

SO many great games and would love to have full access to the complete xbox library. Hopefully the Series X's backwards compatibility is going to support as many as possible.
Thema:

1. Series X full game library missing? - Similar Threads - Series full game

2. My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keep popping a message up "your local cache is full": My xbox series s keep popping up message on the screen during playing "your local cache is full.... 0ddb1511-a4cb-415a-bcee-d17f0afe2a3b
  3. Xbox series X now loading games from full library

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X now loading games from full library: I’m not sure why it’s been happening for quiet sometime exactly? I don’t know I couldn’t get games to appear in my full library I’m not sure why. I’ve tried factory resetting it Cold starting...
  4. Xbox Series X Full Library not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Full Library not loading: I have an Xbox Series X. My Full Library won’t load and it gives me the “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now” error. Additionally, any game that I have saved on a list, but not...
  5. I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s: I bought FC24 full with EA subscription for 1 year and I can't play online on xbox series s this is a bad experience I logged into my EA account see no subscription but on my xbox settings I see...
  6. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...
  7. Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...: Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is are okay on the medium battery level is this are issue or it is are normal? Yours sincerely Jevgeni...
  8. Xbox Series X, full library not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, full library not loading: Every tab in my "Full library" section now only shows a message stating "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now". Series x with a ssd card. I'm a real low level insider and everything...
  9. Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S, Game update installs full game again. Takes double the space on hard drive....: Hey, Im on an Xbox Series S device. But i've had this issue in the past on my xbox one too. I bought Cyberpunk 2077 Digitally a few days ago. Its a download of 63.03gb which is a lot to...
  10. Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Full time PS5 user here. Should I get a Series S 1TB or a Series X?: I'm very interested in the Game Pass, along with Starfield coming to XBOX. Should I get a Series S Carbon or the Series X? It will be a secondary console as I will be using my PS5 most of the...