Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything.

Discus and support Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My series x almost 2 weeks ago decided that it was going to stop downloading anything and to stop launching any games or apps. Basically anything... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CMO61704, Jul 4, 2023.

1. /u/CMO61704
    /u/CMO61704 Guest

My series x almost 2 weeks ago decided that it was going to stop downloading anything and to stop launching any games or apps. Basically anything relating to the network doesn’t work. Since then I’ve taken it to get serviced, done multiple factory resets, soft resets, power cycles, tried different internet networks, and NOTHING has worked. Any solutions or suggestions?

submitted by /u/CMO61704
    [link] [comments]

/u/CMO61704, Jul 4, 2023
  2. matthewnoel3 Win User

Missing achievements

I play on series x and yes the affected games all seem to be from the one. If this doesn’t fix itself is there anything I can do?
  3. Roger Coan Win User

I can’t download Assassins creed mirage

This is still happening. I have plenty space, game shoes as I own it in the store, but it doesn’t appear to download. 2nd time of trying as I already was refunded when same thing happened on launch. Surely it should be fixed by now? If I order a physical boxing will it avoid this problem? I’m on Xbox series x by the way.
  4. NextMemory Win User

HDMI pass-through, do you use it? And do you want it on Series X?

I’ve never used it so it wouldn’t matter to me if the series x doesn’t have it.
  5. Cody Busch Win User

Xbox Series X/One compatible disk wont read in Xbox One

I’m having the same problem, the disc literally says it’s multi system playable, it says series x/s and Xbox one on it, my disc spins a few times then stops, Xbox doesn’t do anything. No error message or anything
  6. ____ _____ Win User

black ops 2 game chat

It’s every Xbox 360 I tried for black ops 1 and game chat doesn’t work too on my Xbox series x
Thema:

1. Series X doesn’t launch games or apps, doesn’t download anything. - Similar Threads - Series doesn’t launch

2. I have a monitor that supports 4K 144 hz but my Xbox series x doesn’t support it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a monitor that supports 4K 144 hz but my Xbox series x doesn’t support it: Recently I got my Xbox Series X. I plugged it into my TV and it allows 4K 120 fps. When I connect it to my monitor, it doesn’t work. It says my monitor is not compatible with 120 fps and 4K. My...
  3. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  4. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  5. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  6. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  7. Xbox Series X absolutely doesn’t work with Alexa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X absolutely doesn’t work with Alexa: I have all the proper settings changed, I had an Xbox one up until about November of 2023, and ALWAYS used my Alexa to turn on, adjust volume, launch specific apps or games, and when I upgraded to...
  8. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  9. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  10. I Have an Xbox Series S and My Monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have an Xbox Series S and My Monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack: I want audio on my Xbox without using headphones but my monitor doesn’t have speakers or a 3.5mm jack 1201eeb9-8c01-495c-a538-8ce3aacfd60b