Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

Discus and support Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatthewKazelskis, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:32 PM.

1. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game I’m playing. I’ve tried mostly every method that I have seen on here but nothing seems to work. It gets frustrating sometimes so I just really need a solution. Every time I check the connection in settings it says it’s all good. If I check multiplayer connection it also says it’s all good. This problem has been happening ever since I got it.. I have reset every internet setting possible and reset my console but nothing has worked. Please help thank you.

:)

MatthewKazelskis, Jun 23, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello MatthewKazelskis! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried using a different network such as a mobile network to see if the same issue happens?
  3. Vic Kwique Win User

Xbox one X scorpio WIFI stops working

Similar issue here....seems to disconnect from wifi every 10-15 minutes and I have to log back in.
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

internal wifi disconnecting every 5-10 minutes

5. Very Okay Win User

Idk about your end, but this has been happening on and off for the better part of 3 months.
  6. Very Okay Win User

I forgot to add, I get no error numbers or messages, it just says "an issue has occurred please contact xbox.com/support" and every suggestion they have doesn't do jack.
Thema:

1. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes - Similar Threads - Series disconnects WiFi

2. Wifi disconnect from xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi disconnect from xbox series x: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox Series x when my xbox disconnected from the wifi and will not connect back. but my other xboxs can still connect. I have powered it down unplugged it and...
  3. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  4. Xbox series x keeps disconnecting from wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps disconnecting from wifi: Why can’t I simply call a number to get help from something that isn’t a chatbot? My brand new series x will not let me play anything online for more than a minute before booting me off. It is not...
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be
  6. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from my WiFi: My Xbox series X will be working fine for few hours, then out of nowhere it will disconnect me from my current WiFi. When I try to connect to it again it asks for a MAC address, which I know how...
  7. Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi saying password doesn't match when it...: Xbox series s disconnects and won't reconnect to wifi says password isn't correct but it is and every other connections works fine even the Xbox series x on the same network. I'm loosing my mind....
  8. xbox series s randomly disconnects from wifi/ xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s randomly disconnects from wifi/ xbox: Recently bought the new xbox series s , and randomly when playing games it will disconnect from the wifi /xbox life to then reconnect a few seconds later. If anyone has similar issues or knows a...
  9. Why is my xbox series s disconnecting from wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s disconnecting from wifi?: My xbox series s stops detecting wifi after a couple minutes of use and gets an error that there may be a problem with the network hardware. This has happened before, Microsoft serviced it under...
  10. First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...: I pre-ordered the Series X at launch and it disconnects randomly when I'm using it. I'm not 100% sure what it is. I keep it in low power mode and I would be using it for various games....