Series x crashing on next gen games

Discus and support Series x crashing on next gen games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Thatisaiahguy, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Series x crashing on next gen games

I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go back to home screen or shut off the console entirely, I've tried soft reset, hard reset, offline updates, factory, everything besides swapping out the console. The one thing I did notice is that the Xbox light on the console blinks 2-3 times before crashing but I can't find an error code reference anywhere? Should I replace the console? Or keep looking for the error code somewhere?

submitted by /u/Thatisaiahguy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Thatisaiahguy, Sep 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can you get Nba 2k23 Next gen on xbox one??

Technically current gen is Series S/X, but that would be considered next gen. Series S/X games won't work on a One. The One would be current/last gen.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Is the xbox series X going to make the xbox One X and S outdated?

The next gen Series X will be more powerful with more capabilities, but in no means will this make the current gen One S/X obsolete. Games will still be released and supported for the next couple years.
  4. EthanWatkins2 Win User

why was a batch of backwards compatible xbox games delisted recently????

i was talking about the successor to the series x/s. these are not next gen consoles at this point they are current gen. i have a series x actually.
  5. annix Win User

Xbox Series X

As already made clear in the thread, the Xbox Series X is the next gen Xbox, but Microsoft is now viewing Xbox as a family of products, of which the series X is now a member. There will be games which are only compatible with the next gen series, but I
    expect that your full back library will move forward with you.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
Thema:

Series x crashing on next gen games

1. Series x crashing on next gen games - Similar Threads - Series crashing next

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  4. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  5. Xbox Series X Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crash: I was playing Halo Infinite in a custom game when the game completely froze and I was given a glitchy and pixelated frozen screen. I tried turning off the Xbox through the power button, but it...
  6. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  7. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  8. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  9. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  10. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...