Series x controller constantly vibrating

Discus and support Series x controller constantly vibrating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My series x controller keeps vibrating when playing tetris. Ive tried resetting the console, taking batteries out of the controller etc, but it seems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GordonDuff1, Apr 4, 2021.

1. GordonDuff1
    GordonDuff1 Guest

My series x controller keeps vibrating when playing tetris. Ive tried resetting the console, taking batteries out of the controller etc, but it seems to keep doing it. It doesnt seem to happen during othet games.

:)

GordonDuff1, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Rostom L Win User

Xbox controller series s/x vibration not working

Hi TomaXBOX2016!

Your Xbox Series X/S controller should still work normally on Xbox One console.

Make sure to change your vibration settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    If you have multiple controllers, choose the controller that you want to change and select Configure.
    For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
    For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  3. pkvas Win User

Where is this on xbox one?

Not all games make the controller constantly vibrate lol
  4. ChristoJ Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

I have the Robot White X Series controller, with all firmware updates. I use it on my PC via blutooth. I continue to have this issue as well as long as vibration is enabled. Try turning off vibration (we shouldnt have to) to stop the controller from disconnecting. But when will we have a REAL RESOLUTION MICROSOFT?!?!?!!?
  5. Suicidal Groovez Win User

Controller Constantly Vibrating

You need to contact support, the warranty is for 90 days, so you can.

I think it is matter of hardware.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Controller Constantly Vibrating

Hello

Controllers come with a limited 90 day warranty so you could arrange a repair for it using the link provided here

Otherwise you may want to see if you can exchange at the store you purchased it from if it wasn't directly through Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Series x controller constantly vibrating - Similar Threads - Series controller constantly

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  6. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  9. Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?: I have an Xbox series X that is roughly 1 year old and my controller disconnects from the console every 5-10 minutes. This problem only occurs while playing games and has essentially made my Xbox...
  10. Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries and Xbox wireless) and theres not a day that...