Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

Discus and support Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i wake up, open my pc, log in my game play a little then my controller go nut. the both analog sticks move down right-down then freeze, i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hunter_Boy123, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

After i wake up, open my pc, log in my game play a little then my controller go nut. the both analog sticks move down right-down then freeze, i cant give it any input ( i can still press it ), the headset allway connect but its not when i do connect by using the controller headphone jack, it won't work, all of it hanppen while my controller start heating up in the middle of the controller ( at the main chip i guess ) which it never happen before. After do an update, unpulg and start again, the analog stick stay still but cant give any input until i press my d-pad,... yeah it went nut again. btw if i spell worng please forgive me (english it not my native)

:)

Hunter_Boy123, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the controller heat up

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify when you mentioned after an update, did you mean you have updated your Windows software or your Xbox series X controller firmware?

For us to further isolate the issue, try to use the said Xbox controller on a different PC or console device to see if it works.

Also, try to use a different Xbox controller on your PC to see if it works normally.
  3. Hunter_Boy123 Win User

Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the controller heat up

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify when you mentioned after an update, did you mean you have updated your Windows software or your Xbox series X controller firmware?

For us to further isolate the issue, try to use the said Xbox controller on a different PC or console device to see if it works.

Also, try to use a different Xbox controller on your PC to see if it works normally.
    i updated both my Windows update and Xbox series X controller firmware form xbox accessories, i also test the controller from my phone by bluetooth using the battery and its still have the same issue. i dont have the other xbox controller so i cant test that.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

It seems the only best option now is to have you request a free Xbox series X controller warranty replacement order.

You can request a free controller warranty replacement order by signing your account, registering the controller serial number, and follow the instructions here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  5. SenS Alpha Win User

Complete garbage Xbox 1 controllers

I am also having issues with my controller analog stick. Mostly it happens when I play Overwatch and the stick "sticks". I am hoping it will be fixed with the controller design for the Xbox Series X.
  6. Ryan Tiernan Win User

Xbox One Controller Not Connecting 7/30/22 firmware update

I was playing call of duty black ops 2 on my Xbox x and my controller acted like I pushed my analog stick to the right without me actually doing it and then my controller disconnected and now none of my controllers will connect to my Xbox x
Thema:

Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

1. Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the... - Similar Threads - Series controller analog

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  6. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  7. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  8. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  9. All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller): I was in the middle of playing Starfield when the game stopped and said the controller was disconnected. I look down and sure enough, it's turned itself off. I replaced the batteries, thinking...
  10. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9