Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

Discus and support Series x console reset, micro not recognising email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tristan Aldred, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new console Microsoft did not recognise my old email from my last series x, the issue I have is that I have no way transferring my ultimate pass over, I can’t access it at all, I can’t cancel it or do anything at all, completely stuck, can anyone help please? Tried to access the Microsoft call back support but appears to be impossible… would it be worth trying to purchase the ultimate pass again with the same card details? I worry I would end paying for two ultimate pass’s

:)

Tristan Aldred, Jul 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Series x console reset, micro not recognising email