Series X Chassis Defect?

Discus and support Series X Chassis Defect? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I look at from certain angles, I can see the inside. [img] Is this gap acceptable? This is my second brand new one, returned the first one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Volkan Sonek, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Volkan Sonek
    Volkan Sonek Guest

Series X Chassis Defect?

When I look at from certain angles, I can see the inside.

Series X Chassis Defect? [​IMG]

Is this gap acceptable? This is my second brand new one, returned the first one due to a PSU problem.

Is it bad luck or just poor QC?

:)

Volkan Sonek, Jan 7, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Series X Chassis Defect?

Fantastic, sounds like it was a manufacturing defect. Glad you are happy with the new one.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Series X Chassis Defect?

I see it, thanks for that. It should be the same as the other sides.
  4. Volkan Sonek Win User

Series X Chassis Defect?

Thanks for your response. I have just returned it and grabbed a new one. The gap is much smaller and easier on my eyes now.
  5. Volkan Sonek Win User

Series X Chassis Defect?

Please see it below. You can see the ribbon cable when you zoom into the right upper half.

[​IMG]
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Series X Chassis Defect?

Are you able to take a photo further away so I can see exactly where the gap is?
Thema:

Series X Chassis Defect?

1. Series X Chassis Defect? - Similar Threads - Series Chassis Defect

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis): A brand new Xbox Series X Robot White Controller for PC. The analogue sticks scrape against the edge of the plastic bevel when rotating them fully. It happens more poignantly at around 9'o'clock...