Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...

Discus and support Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since day one it seems 4K HDR clips are a bit broken. And this is REALLY frustrating, mainly because it's a new console with improved graphics that we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...

Since day one it seems 4K HDR clips are a bit broken. And this is REALLY frustrating, mainly because it's a new console with improved graphics that we want to save/share and also because, for some months this year, that feature remained broken on Xbox One X.

The clip conversion to 1080p, to be able to be uploaded to Xbox Live isn't working.

Also, the playback crashes if we try to rewind or fast-forward them.

Anyone else facing this even on Insider builds?

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 19, 2020
  2. IceStorm III Win User

our we liveing in 1981 why is netfllix a vcr

[quote user="ZER0 G"]Unfortunately you can't rewind[/quote]And of course you can rewind and fast forward, either via the control interface where you select << or >>, or you can use the left/right triggers and the start button to resume playback.

Really? You really think they'd release a client without rewind/fast forward and fast skip forward/back?
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox One Game DVR

Heya CopyOne.

I took a look at the Upload Studio app myself and it appears that this is intended. You can select the clip and edit, which will give you the ability to rewind and fast forward but there currently isn't an option when previewing the clip. If you'd like,
    definitely head over to Xbox Feedback and let them know that you're interested in this feature.
  4. ngocphi Win User

No 4K without HDR (xbox one x)

you need hdr for 4k output

I don't think you fully understand

Uhd and hdr are required for 4k output

Unless you have an xbox one s not a x

You can't play in 4k

4k is only for.movies or streaming sources which require both uhd and hdr

But.xbox.one x will do 4k gaming
  5. Edge Sangral Win User

Series X 4K HDR video upload to YouTube failed (even from my PC video doesn't match Youtube requirements)

This is a problem since around December.

Before that you could upload 4K HDR videos without any problem to YouTube, yes even recorded with Series X, so it's not even a new console gen issue, but since them, it doesn't work anymore, something, maybe with a firmware update, has changes from one day to the other and now YouTube is always rejecting them with an error message and I can't believe this is still not fixed.
  6. addy4 Win User

WWE App Update, Finally fixed!

Same problem for me as well. I also noticed that if i fast forward or rewind on any video it ends up cutting the picture off on the right of the screen. Does anybody else have the same problem?
Thema:

Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider...

1. Series X - Can't rewind or fast-forward 4K HDR clips. Also can't cut/upload them. Insider... - Similar Threads - Series Can't rewind

2. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  3. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  4. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  5. After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on?: After the last update can't scroll on some menu of my series x??? What's going on? 989a4524-ae05-4952-a82e-fe9c761c7b42
  6. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  9. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  10. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...