Series X black screen flicker TCL TV

Discus and support Series X black screen flicker TCL TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i am one of hundreds of xbox gamers who have a TCL TV and cant watch streaming apps without the screen flickering black with loss of audio and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnHouser, Nov 23, 2020.

1. ShawnHouser
    ShawnHouser Guest

Hello, i am one of hundreds of xbox gamers who have a TCL TV and cant watch streaming apps without the screen flickering black with loss of audio and video. If you google “xbox series x black screen flicker” you will see posts with hundreds of replies
    and every user says they have a TCL tv with a max video of 4k@60. How do we get this bug reported and fixed? It is not on microsofts knowing issues how do we change this. For some people it also happens in games but everyone is having it with streaming apps.
    -Thanks

:)

ShawnHouser, Nov 23, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is your TV a smart TV? If so, then it might need a firmware update. Sometimes a firmware update can solve issues like this. Contacting TCL might help, and they might know how to fix it.
    https://support.tcl.com/contact-us
  3. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
  5. IvanHristov123 Win User

Screen Flickering - Using non 4K TV - Xbox One X

Hey, having the same problem here. Using Xbox One X. It was working fine for a year and recently started flickering. I have bought a new 4k tv and it's even worse. I bought a new high speed HDMI cable: new set of issues - complete black screen or it flickers
    heavily. Went to test the XBOX on a 3rd tv and it flickers as well. I'd appreciate some help.
  6. P33R00 Win User

Xbox one screen flickering black

Help[quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote][quote user="xZasshuken"]

My xbox one makes my tv flicker black non-stop when i open games and apps. I switched HDMI cords to see if it was the issue and it still flickers. It's not the tv either cause i've tried a separate xbox one and no issues. I need to know the issue here with
    the xbox that keeps making the screen flicker black. I did the hard reset with holding the power button down and it didnt fix it.

[/quote]
Thema:

1. Series X black screen flicker TCL TV - Similar Threads - Series black screen

2. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  3. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  4. xbox series S black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series S black screen: my wife has a xbox series S, I bought it for her Christmas 2 years ago (2022 Christmas). here in the last 3 month, it flickers to a black screen (no audio) for a second before flicking back to...
  5. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  6. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  7. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  8. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  9. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  10. The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black...: The YouTube app on my Series X won't allow certain videos to play. The screen goes black and nothing happens. I can play these videos on my phone, TV and tablet with no problem. I do NOT have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tcl tv flickering screen with xbox series x

2. tcl tv flickering

3. tcl xbox series x flicker

4. tcl tvs flickering with xbix series x in 4K