Series X and game/save transfer

Discus and support Series X and game/save transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisLRC03, Jan 11, 2024.

1. ChrisLRC03
    ChrisLRC03 Guest

Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to download again and if my game saves will be saved or will I have to completely restart on my new Xbox?

:)

ChrisLRC03, Jan 11, 2024
  2. LadyStarr Win User

Trying to transfer saved game and downloaded mods for FS22 from xbox 1 to xbox x, how come nothing is transfering other than the season pass add-ons?

Hello,

Yes, we are trying to move the saved games from the Xbox 1 to the new Xbox series x. We had put the profile on the new x series, and downloaded the game. We then used the local network sharing to try to transfer the same games and the digital community content from Farming Simulator 22 to the series X but cannot get them to transfer over.

We are unsure as to why the saved games are not moving over or the mods.

The mods we can just re-download if needed, but the saved games... thata the important part.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

Hello Kiran B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To transfer your game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X for EAFC 24, you can follow these steps:

Check for cloud saves: Confirm that you have enabled cloud saves for EAFC 24 on your Xbox One. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu on your Xbox One, select "System," then "Storage," and finally "Manage storage." From there, you can check if your game data is being saved to the cloud.

Install EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X: Install the game on your Xbox Series X using the same Xbox Live account you used on your Xbox One. Ensure you are using the same account to maintain continuity of your game data.

Launch the game on Xbox Series X: Start EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X and sign in with your Xbox Live account. Once in the game, check if there is an option to access cloud saves or import data.

Look for a data transfer or import feature: Some games, including EAFC 24, may have specific options within the game menu to import or transfer your previous game data. Check the settings or options menu in EAFC 24 on your Xbox Series X to see if there is a feature available to bring in your Xbox One save progress and Ultimate Team data.

Contact EA support if needed: If you don't find a specific data transfer feature in the game or if you encounter any issues, it's recommended to contact EA support directly. They can provide you with further assistance and guidance on how to transfer your game data successfully.

Remember that the availability of save data transfer options can vary depending on the game and the developer's implementation.

Best regards.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Do I need to use network transferring to put a game I own on a different console

Depends .

If it is a disk game and you are trying to transfer to an xbox one s digital or the xbox series s then no you are waisting your time

Those are digital only consoles and disks installs require the bluesy or dvd to validate the install

Digitally purchased game's can be transfered to save time yes

If it's to an xbox one x or regular xbox one s or xbox series x disk and digital will work with them
  6. dogsounds Win User

Transfer

I bought immortals fenyx rising on my xbox one and it won't transfer or start on my xbox series x.
    To allow us to help you, can you explain how you are trying to transfer the game to your Series X console? And whjat happens when you try to transfer them? Take us through the steps you are trying.

As a quick guide:

To transfer from XBOX One to Series consoles, both consoles must be powered ON and connected to the same home network.

On your Series X console, go to MY GAMES & APPS>MANAGE>NETWORK TRANSFER

Ensure that ALLOW NETWORK TRANSFER is ticked, and then select your XBOX One console from the LOCAL CONSOLES list on the top right of the page.

You should now see all the games installed on your XBOX One console, simply check which ones you wish to transfer, and then click COPY SELECTED. If you are given more than one option where to store the selected games, choose the relevant destination drive. Series S/X specific games can be saved on any drive but MUST be played from the internal SSD or the official Seagate Expansion Card so it's less hassle to save them there rather than an external HDD or third-party SSD. Older games can be saved on any drive. Pay close attention to the size of the file, or files, you are transferring, and that there is sufficient space on the destination drive to store them.

The files will now transfer and you will see progress bars. A wired connection will give you faster transfer times. Once completed, the games should appear in your MY GAMES AND APPS lists on the Series X, and be playable as normal.

If the games do not play, make sure that you are signed into your Series X console with XBOX profile that purchased the games originally. Also make sure you are launching the game from either the internal SSD or the official Seagate Expansion Card, as Series X/S versions of games will not work from other, slower SSDs or hard drives as they are not fast enough.
Thema:

1. Series X and game/save transfer - Similar Threads - Series game save

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  6. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  7. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  8. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  9. Starfield Game Save Error - Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Game Save Error - Xbox Series X: Platform: Xbox Series X Date/Time: Ongoing Bug Description: Autosaves and Manual Saves cause an error message to popup, displaying the message in the photo attached. I've cleared out space on my...
  10. original game saves on xbox one series S and X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    original game saves on xbox one series S and X: i have a question to ask do i lose my original xbox game saves on xbox one or series S and X if i uninstall the game and reinstall it ? 10b882b4-7351-42e4-9c61-9a82c33ff2ae