Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?

Discus and support Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john doeMS, Nov 29, 2023.

1. john doeMS
    john doeMS Guest

I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow be connected to my older xbox one settings? No idea what to do..

:)

john doeMS, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Amanda Sucks Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
  3. Cameron Thorburn Win User

Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

HELP PLEASE

I have an Xbox one S

And I thought x/s games meant they run on Xbox one x & Xbox one s

But having digitally purchased JEDI SURVIVOR DELUXE EDITION.

The store won’t let me download it stating it incompatible with my Xbox one S??
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can both the XBox One X and Xbox One S play games for both the Series X and/or Series S?

Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X, but Series S/X games cannot be played on the One.
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Is multiplayer for GTA V for Xbox One S compatible with multiplayer for Xbox One Series X|S?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Cross-play is not supported between GTA 5 Enhanced Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. So, Xbox Series X|S players using the enhanced version of the game won’t be able to play with those on Xbox One.

By the way , you can play GTA Online with people using systems in the same console family. If you have an Xbox Series X, but your friends own Xbox Ones, you can still jump into lobbies together.
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games? - Similar Threads - Series won’t let

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  5. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?: I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion...
  6. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...: It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f
  7. My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege: What is happening is I bought it and whenever I try to play quick match or ranked/unranked games it directs me to buy Xbox game pass. But if I try to play single player it lets me. Why is this...
  8. My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...: My Xbox series S is trying to update as soon as I turn it on but the only wifi network I have access to requires me to accept the terms and conditions but the console won’t let me get that far...
  9. New series x won’t let me add account

in XBoX Accessibility
    New series x won’t let me add account: I just bought a new Xbox series x I did the update load to Home Screen go to add new for adding my account it starts loading circle then nothing happens n goes back to Home Screen I tried...
  10. Xbox series s won’t let me add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series s won’t let me add my account.: I’ve factory reset my Xbox. I’ve deleted everything. I’ve checked my internet everything is fine, but when I click add a account it sends me to a loading screen, then just stops and never pulls...