Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

Discus and support Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDraftAttack93, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something? Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (the newest one) was originally installed on my internal storage and over 20+ Zombies games, no issues. Now in 2 of my last 3 games Zombies has frozen (at different times, but both atleast 10min after being in the match), since being moved to the expansion card. I just deleted the game, moved my games on internal to the expansion card and I am now redownloading/reinstalling CoDmw3 on the internal drive.

Does anyone know if this is a common CoD problem, perhaps the game being picky about the installation location OR is it a general expansion card problem? I simply remember CoD Cold War had frequent crashing issues on both my Xbox One X, and the same thing when I upgraded to the Series S.

I will do further testing in the next few days to see if all games are crashing on the expansion card or if it's just CoD. I am simply trying to inform myself (and can't find anything on Google) to try to get a general idea of is it a CoD issue or a Seagate expansion card problem since I would assume like all products the return/warranty period isn't too too long. Basically if it's just CoD being picky, I can deal with that but if it happens to multiple games, that's another story.

Thank you for reading, looking forward to read your experiences and advice. Cheers and have yourself a good day!

submitted by /u/TheDraftAttack93
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDraftAttack93, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

4. Smwutches Win User

Can I play my X|S Games on a Storage Expansion Card?

5. Obsessive Power Win User

External hard drive not working

Hi,

External hard drives are not fast enough for Xbox Series X|S titles. Unfortunately you can't play these games off slow USB external hard drives. They need either be installed internally or to an optional Xbox Series X|S Expansion card.
  6. NinoNinho Win User

I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series X/S,

I understood, and I will do it.

But, are questions allowed in this community?

If yes, please I’m seeking advice or information regarding the possibility of installing two Seagate Storage Expansion Cards on the Xbox Series S or X consoles. Is there any known hub or adapter that could facilitate multiple expansion cards installed at the unit port?

Thanks, Gerardo
Thema:

Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

1. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question - Similar Threads - Series Seagate Expansion

2. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  3. XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working: When I connect my external to my Xbox, the lights come on but my games aren't popping up on my Xbox. When I tried plugging it up to my laptop, nothing came up either. The xbox isn't recognizing...
  4. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  5. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  6. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  7. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  8. Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 2tb usb expansion hard drive series s: I got given a seagate 2tb usb external hard drive and when I've tried to download flight sim on my series s it says it has to be in external storage or storage expansion card, after abit of...
  9. Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?: Hi everyone, does it matter resetting an Xbox Series X device with an Ethernet cable and Seagate expansion card for Xbox Series X in the device? Everything seems to be working fine resetting the...
  10. Why is my Xbox Series S not recognizing my seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series S not recognizing my seagate expansion card?: So I’ve had my 2TB Seagate expansion card for about a year and a half already and then all of a sudden I go to turn on my Xbox and half of my games are gone. I head to storage and see that my...