Series S wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

Discus and support Series S wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about 4 months ago I purchased a new xbox series S and it worked fine then a few months ago my controller started disconnecting and now my headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Chiodo, May 3, 2023.

1. Chris Chiodo
    Chris Chiodo Guest

So about 4 months ago I purchased a new xbox series S and it worked fine then a few months ago my controller started disconnecting and now my headset and controller disconnect every couple of minutes.

I have tried 3 different headsets wired and wireless and 3 different controllers, all of the devices work fine on my 2 other xboxes I have in the house. The wireless headset and controllers are microsoft/xbox brand and I have updated all the firmware on each of them. I have tried updating firmware on the controllers and headsets and updated my xbox, factory resetting the xbox and even moving it around to see if I'm receiving interference from something. I turned off all devices in my house except the wifi and this xbox and no matter what I do it still disconnects the controller. You will start to hear the headset break up and then all devices simultaneously disconnect. It is very frustrating the xbox is brand new and Its unplayable, I've been trying to figure this out for months and can't find a solution. Please let me know if it's repairable or if I need to get a new system.

:)

Chris Chiodo, May 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: