Series s power supply motherboard connection part

Discus and support Series s power supply motherboard connection part in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I want to connect the power supply to the motherboard using an extension line, not a direct connection, but I don't know the name of the photo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 종현 문, Oct 12, 2023.

1. 종현 문
    종현 문 Guest

Series s power supply motherboard connection part [​IMG]
    I want to connect the power supply to the motherboard using an extension line, not a direct connection, but I don't know the name of the photo display, so I don't know which extension to buy and plug it in. Help me tt

:)

종현 문, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi 종현 문, I’m Arturo. I hope you’re having a good day.

I know this is not the outcome you were expecting, but I must inform you that self-repairing or console modification is not allowed in the Microsoft forums.

Furthermore, I encourage you to review the rules available below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/page/faq
  3. Pete Aust Win User

xbox one x

module that is glued to the motherboard was the problem and it has something to do with power supply.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How much power supply does Xbox series s need?

Is 250V supply ok for series s?

The Series S along with the Series X is multi-voltage which it means it works anywhere around the world.

Is there any battery in series s (like Nintendo switch)?

The Series S only works from a mains supply. It does not contain a battery. It must also be connected to a TV or Monitor.
  5. NLH1 Win User

Xbox one S powering on and then powering off after a few seconds

I've heard of this happening to a lot of xbox one s it's a common problem with either power supply or motherboard, if it's the latter its probably not fixable unless you're good with electronics.

Here's a video I found about it:

https://youtu.be/IUjA7vCB8U0
  6. devereux007 Win User

XBox One X (project scorpio) turns on then turns off

The hard drive would not effect your console turning off i’m 99% certain its your power supply sounds like a loose connection to the motherboard i hope this helps you in someway
Thema:

1. Series s power supply motherboard connection part - Similar Threads - Series power supply

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  4. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  5. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  6. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  7. Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and...: Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it...
  8. Replacement xBox series X power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement xBox series X power supply: I would like to buy a replacement power cord and brick for my Series X. We have a puppy and it looks like he has chewed on the part of the cord running from the brick to the xbox itself. He did...
  9. Can i use an Xbox Series S power supply on an Xbox One ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an Xbox Series S power supply on an Xbox One ?: Can i use an Xbox Series S power supply on an Xbox One ? My Xbox One power supply is not working and i would like to know if the Series S power supply is compatible with an Xbox One (2013)....
  10. Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?: I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m...