Series s memory

Discus and support Series s memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for different options for additional memory for my series s that I can actually play the games off of. 2b574c62-44c1-4c99-879c-e19ed840fd95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PopPop1866, Feb 8, 2024.

1. PopPop1866
    PopPop1866 Guest

Series s memory

I'm looking for different options for additional memory for my series s that I can actually play the games off of.

:)

PopPop1866, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Series s memory

3. ngocphi Win User

Buying game for XS but then it’s not after installing it

Ok did you put it in an internal memory or storage card or external usb drive

If external that would be why

You can only put it in an internal memory or storage card

Now I'd you are saying you have a Xbox one S

That isn't a series s

Series consoles.are different and are not considered Xbox one nor is it part of the name

Also any games.that are meant for the series consoles has to be on storage card or.internal memory

Xbox one games works regardless of Xbox one s or og or one x

And you can use any storage

But for Xbox series consoles there is only s or x not one s/x

And only games on optimized nvme or the Xbox nvme storage card will download the series version

If you put it on external it would only download the Xbox one as you arent running thr optimized nvme
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

120Hz gaming opportunities at 1440p - which console?

Hi,

So far I've only seen one 120Hz (up to 120fps) based game in action and that was Dirt 5. Dirt 5 can get to 120 fps on Series S as well as Series X. However, the fact remains that the Series S has both a weaker GPU and less system memory. The likely outcome
    being more high refresh supported games on Series X than Series S.

You'll be able to use use 120Hz on Series S, but not all games will be able to take full advantage of it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

how to contact microsoft support service

If it isn't starting then yes we can help

If it's achievement or ingame issue you need to reach out to the developer

We also need to know which games series s/x also

Keep in mind series s or x games can't run on normal hdds it has to be the storage card or internal memory for that
  6. AnimeKing18 Win User

Why require ssd for new gen versions of last gen games

Basically to sum it all up smart delivery works by console not by hard drive if you install a smart delivery game to your series s or x on to the hard drive it will tell you to move it to the SSD. Where I live at a 1 TB SSD cost as much as the serious s by itself for how much I paid for the series s it cost more. I know the one terabyte memory card launched at 212 but it raised in price to 299 which is as much as a series s that's the issue it's price that's why I wish smart delivery well let me choose which version I want to install.
Thema:

Series s memory

1. Series s memory - Similar Threads - Series memory

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. xbox series x out of video memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x out of video memory: Been getting something about video memory full this on pop up which then crashes game. It does it on sword and fairy together forever this is the second game it does it on can't remember the first...
  5. My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is continually saying I don't have enough memory.: My Xbox Series S is saying I don't have enough memory. I only COH3 on the Xbox, have done a hard reset, reset the console both with games and apps and without and it still does it. Any clues...
  6. Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s: Hello how much will it cost to repair the memory card expansion slot on my Xbox series s ? c52f88ef-ab04-4501-acd1-f68eca5303fb
  7. Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded: I am opening a website via Edge on Xbox Series X where I can log in and watch films and shorts, content quality is up to 1080p. Every now and then, around 10-15mins the video stops with a Fatal...
  8. Expanding Quick Resume Memory on Xbox Series X|S: A Possibility?

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding Quick Resume Memory on Xbox Series X|S: A Possibility?: Hello fellow gamers, I’ve been pondering over the Quick Resume feature on the Xbox Series X|S. It’s a fantastic feature that allows us to switch between games seamlessly by saving the state of...
  9. Out of video memory crash (Xbox Series S/X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Out of video memory crash (Xbox Series S/X): I am posting this discussion because I saw a bunch of closed threads with no real answer so I couldn't post an answer on there. The main reason this happens is because the game devs (it happens...
  10. Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s: Why Microsoft has the right to delete my own files on my personal device. I recently discovered that my screenshots disappeared on their own, despite the fact that I did not upload them to the...