Series S console and I can't download starfield

Discus and support Series S console and I can't download starfield in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift 6d639502-dada-40ba-9049-b8bb3db0c4f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Maynor, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Series S console and I can't download starfield

All it gives me options for is to either play on cloud Xbox game pass or purchase as a gift

:)

Thomas Maynor, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Are you sure you have a Series S and not a One S? The game is not available for the One.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Not all game pass games are sharing via home Xbox?

If it is an xbox one s or x or og xbox one hw can't play it without his own subscription as starfield is only playable on xbox series consoles or pcs
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
  5. Jeff Hendrick Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I don't understand , the xbox one x with 1tb ssd drive which is what mine has. Should run starfield alot better and it's 4k60fps all other games . But can't dl it to this console. Makes zero sense. My older gen one x w ssd is Def a better console the the new s console. No not the series x but Def better then series S
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I play Starfield on my xbox s?

Do you have a One S or a Series S? Starfield is not available for the One.
Thema:

1. Series S console and I can't download starfield - Similar Threads - Series console can't

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  5. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  6. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  7. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  9. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  10. Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to XBL on Series X 360 games or 360 Console: When trying to sign in to XBL on Xbox 360 I get auto signed out. I then deleted my profile and when trying to re-download it says "Sorry there's a problem with the credentials you're using to sign...