Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

Discus and support Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdidasPK, Apr 16, 2024.

1. AdidasPK
    AdidasPK Guest

I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just scrolling around the Home menu, only when gaming

About a week ago i noticed it's been taking more effort Xbox icon on the pad, i would have to press/hold it a good few times to power the pad, & today, it takes many more attempts, so much attempts that i forcefully have to use they sync buttons to power up the controller that way, which as of today, syncing is now my main method of powering up the pad

These random disconnects have no pattern, i can playing for 2 mins straight with no problem, i could have the pad turned on after it being disconnected then just disconnect once again then & there after being powered on, I used double A batteries, still frequent disconects, I use my thirdy party battery pack (PowerA) it still disconnects, using wired cable still has same affect.

Any questions/solutions would be much appreciated!

:)

AdidasPK, Apr 16, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: