Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?

Discus and support Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Super Time Force the free game for the first half of the month and Crimson Dragon the free game from the last half of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeauStribling, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Super Time Force the free game for the first half of the month and Crimson Dragon the free game from the last half of August? Shouldn't a new game be available by now?

:)

BeauStribling, Sep 16, 2014
  2. Xbox One: Watch Dogs Loading Screen Freeze

2nd sept 2014 i just done update for watchdogs and went to play my game and i can only start new game it's wiped all my game save so *** *** off

ColinBlount-Fory, Sep 16, 2014
  3. When's the next double XP event?

my guess is it will probably be next weekend Sept. 2nd thru the 6th

ShadowMonkey757, Sep 16, 2014
  4. Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?

No. They're the games for this month. Crimson Dragon carried over.

Defy Lightning, Sep 16, 2014
  5. only on 360 the games change every half a month. on xbox one there are 2 games available for the entire month.

Dilbert88-C7E77089-2983-42D1-8713-6EFDCC9B48A9, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

No. They're the games for this month. Crimson Dragon carried over.
  7. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

only on 360 the games change every half a month. on xbox one there are 2 games available for the entire month.
  8. ColinBlount-Fory Win User

Xbox One: Watch Dogs Loading Screen Freeze

2nd sept 2014 i just done update for watchdogs and went to play my game and i can only start new game it's wiped all my game save so *** *** off
  9. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

When's the next double XP event?

my guess is it will probably be next weekend Sept. 2nd thru the 6th
  10. Cannot Delete Old Ac Win User

Xbox Live reward program now availible in Australia

Still waiting on free stuff even though I signed up on the 2nd Sept.
Thema:

1. Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game? - Similar Threads - Sept 2nd Games

2. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  3. the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Sept. 16th tri peaks "easy" game is not possible: The sept16 Microsoft Solitaire game of Tri peaks "easy" game is not possible e7e056f9-5cbd-4e38-8782-a78a940f47b9
  4. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  5. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  6. After sept 23 update CEC won’t turn tv

in XboX Insiders
    After sept 23 update CEC won’t turn tv: After last nights sept 23rd update Xbox sx no longer will turn tv on using CEC . If I turn Xbox off it turns tv on . Not turning it on . Did factory reset on Xbox and tv . Removed all cables...
  7. MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS quits after Ready To Fly after Sept 21, 2022 update!: Hello, after the last FS2020 update on 9/21/22 my game just quits as soon as I hit "Ready to Fly" button. The game launches fine, all updates in place including Xbox app, Windows store, WU, and...
  8. There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept)

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update :0( (14th Sept): The latest update has rendered my xbox one useless! It never completes and gives various error codes depending on which method i use to reboot etc (0x80070570 0x00000000 0x9000006 etc). I've had...
  9. Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inconsistent audio issues Series X since Sept 7 2022 update: I am still having this problem since the last update. Series X and Samsung TV. Have tried everything. Super frustrated. Sometimes I can only hear menu/homescreen sounds and not in game, sometimes...
  10. Black Screen of Death still after Sept 23 Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Black Screen of Death still after Sept 23 Update: Near the end of August, my Xbox One did a system update and is currently experiencing the Black Screen of Death, like quite a few others have experienced. The new system update that released a...