Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

Discus and support Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucian Warr, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Lucian Warr
    Lucian Warr Guest

Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong...

Hi

I sent my Xbox controller for repair in June . I contacted in July to ask where it was they said they sent it to my postal shop I asked for the invoice number so I could pick it up. However it was the invoice number I was given when I sent it to them.

The person on Xbox support said this is def your address I said not it’s yours !

Anyway I contact them about every three weeks in August they said they were closing case, as it had been past to another department but gave me no details of how to contact this department.

Since August and till today dec they don’t respond.

As far as I’m concerned it’s theft as the controller still had 9 months to go on its guarantee .

Is there anything I can do ?

Really frustrated and feel ripped off.

:)

Lucian Warr, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong invoice number so couldn’t pick up. So it was sent back to them.

Hello Lucian Warr,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with your Xbox controller repair. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and repair history here manually since we do not have the option to.

I suggest that you contact Xbox Support again and explain the situation in detail. Provide them with any relevant information such as the tracking number and the incorrect invoice number that was provided to you. They should be able to assist you in resolving the issue and getting your controller back to you since they have a better view than us and they are able to pull up your account manually.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

sent the wrong controller back with my broken console.

Yeah you might want to get on the line now as the later it gets the more crowded the lines will be. 17 minutes is low compared to the 3 hour wait people were reporting on Wednesday
  4. SpraykwoN Win User

When you received your Advanced Replacement, was it a brand new Day One edition?
  5. Admiral TryHard Win User

not yet, the wait time is 17 minutes, figured I would wait till it's a bit less then that.
  6. joeyfitzroy Win User

Day one controller coming apart?

I sent my day one controller for replacement.1 month on and my controller has been lost in the post and MS support keep telling me it's between me and the courier service, even though I paid to send the controller to them and it got to MS, when they sent
    it back it never got to me and now I've spent 2 days getting F'ed around by the dodgy courier that MS sent my controller with and MS keep telling me it's my problem, what a joke.I would take the controller back to the place of purchase because if something
    goes wrong in the post don't expect any help from MS support.
Thema:

1. Sent my Xbox controller back for repair in June . sent my controller back to me with wrong... - Similar Threads - Sent controller repair

2. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  3. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  4. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  5. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  6. What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if I sent a controller to get repaired only for it to come back in the same...: I sent my controller to be repaired by Microsoft only for it to not be fixed at all, is there anything I can do bc775a4d-1fb8-452d-8648-901645bd8b63
  7. Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sent for repair. Returned in same condition: I recently sent an Xbox Elite 2 controller in for repair. The A and Y buttons both stick when depressed. The controller was received, "inspected", and sent back within the same day. The controller...
  8. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  9. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  10. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....