Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

Discus and support Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Evan Searcy, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Evan Searcy
    Evan Searcy Guest

I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about it, where it went, etc and only after my fourth call did I receive it… in November 2023; no accessories or case. I called again, and they did eventually send the accessories, but without case or charger—basically useless. Only after procuring a charging cable did I find out that the warranty repair didn’t even work as the left thumbstick (what was being repaired) no longer works. I tried several times to reach out to the CS rep who had helped me via email, but no response.

I called XCS again to try and get the situation rectified. The rep told me that the case would be escalated—it has now been over a month. I have reached out via email since and I fear the same thing is happening. It has now been nearly 1.5 years of beating my head against a wall trying to get back my $200 controller that didn’t even work properly in the first place. If I had known that this is what was going to happen I would have spent my money elsewhere. I am disappointed and exhausted and feel like I am running in circles. Does anyone have any tips for getting this properly handled?

:)

Evan Searcy, Mar 26, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: