Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken

Discus and support Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [mod removed] hey I encountered a rather unpleasant, racist user by the name [mod removed] who also has an alternate account [mod removed] who was mad... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WAWGxTAKEOFF, Sep 30, 2023.

1. WAWGxTAKEOFF
    WAWGxTAKEOFF Guest

[mod removed]

hey I encountered a rather unpleasant, racist user by the name [mod removed] who also has an alternate account [mod removed] who was mad about losing in Texas chainsaw massacre and saw it fitting to send such unwarranted racist remarks. I reported him but didn’t receive a message from Xbox saying that action was taking. Just trying to keep the community clean and positive and prevent people from spreading hate online for no reason. Is there any sure fire way to report someone to enforcement.

:)

WAWGxTAKEOFF, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. They don't always send a message stating they took action, so just because you haven't received one doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Naming and shaming is not allowed on these forums. The best thing to do is just report and block, then the enforcement team can investigate. Just to let you know., you don't always get a message saying action was taken, but a report is always investigated, and action is taken if needed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Racist User Want Action Taken

You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate and take action. They do not use the forums and do not take complaints any other way. It's also against forum rules to call out other gamers.
  5. GronTron Win User

The Lack of Policing that happens on Xbox.

The funny part is, if a report was filed for content on him then I wouldn't doubt action would get taken, haha.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Why is it acceptable to sexually harass a woman on XBOX Live, calling her "trans", when she's not?

Any kind of harassment is not tolerated. If your friend reported the user an action will be taken.
Thema:

1. Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken - Similar Threads - Sensitive Content Warning

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  4. Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates: After the recent updates, my Xbox controllers are extremely sensitive when pressing the joystick and will continue scrolling after I release it. I've looked through the settings and there is no...
  5. IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    IS THERE A WAY TO MODIFY CONTROL STICK SENSITIVITY? DO THESE FUNCTIONS NOT EXIST ON THE...: I updated my console and now I can't even use my controller because the sensitivity is way to effing high, it's brutal and it's not my controller. There are no ease of access settings and there is...
  6. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  7. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In The Menu? 628dd28d-1908-4bec-9f0c-7266896b992d
  8. Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Controller Sensitivity Adjustment: Hi team, One of my controllers is overly sensitive and I'm not able to find the 'ease of access' section in my settings (Xbox Series S). I've installed all the latest updates on the console and...
  9. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  10. Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my controllers now over sensitive and no way to fix them?: My counsil since update is not working right the controllers are over sensitive making my Xbox useless I've tried everything. Its all updated there is no ease of access there are no settings to...