Sending power supply to an APO in Europe.

Discus and support Sending power supply to an APO in Europe. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can buy a power supply for $50 and have it sent to my APO (Armed forces PO box) in Italy. Question is, it says the correct power supply for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Z Cyken, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Z Cyken
    Z Cyken Guest

I can buy a power supply for $50 and have it sent to my APO (Armed forces PO box) in Italy. Question is, it says the correct power supply for my region will be sent to me, but technically the APO is a U.S. address, but it is in Italy. So will I get the
    US version or the Italian? I need the Italian version.

:)

Z Cyken, Jun 18, 2016
  2. xbox from USA in Europe

You will have mainly two issues.

1. yes the PAL thing. you would need to import your games from the us. Buying a game in Europe will not work on that console. You might also have issues with the content on the console (DLC ect.)\

-

2. Power supply. The wattage in the us is different than in Europe. If you were to plug a us console and power supply in in Europe, the console would fry. You would need to get a Xbox power supply made for use in Europe. The console end of the the power
    supply would be the same but the wall plug would be different

Mythic xSagex, Jun 18, 2016
  3. Miss Maven
    Miss Maven Guest
    Power supply USA to Europe

So to make sure, I should buy a new power supply unit for the Xbox that was made for European outlets ? And plugging one of those European psu won't damage my console either ?

Miss Maven, Jun 18, 2016
  4. skys7
    skys7 Guest

You better ask the company that sends you the power supply.

skys7, Jun 20, 2016
  5. skys7 Win User

You better ask the company that sends you the power supply.
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

xbox from USA in Europe

You will have mainly two issues.

1. yes the PAL thing. you would need to import your games from the us. Buying a game in Europe will not work on that console. You might also have issues with the content on the console (DLC ect.)\

-

2. Power supply. The wattage in the us is different than in Europe. If you were to plug a us console and power supply in in Europe, the console would fry. You would need to get a Xbox power supply made for use in Europe. The console end of the the power
    supply would be the same but the wall plug would be different
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah.All consoles are the same,it's just the power supply & some software that is different from country to country.

Just make sure you get an official Microsoft power supply as 3rd party ones could cause problems.
  8. darren_scott Win User

9. Miss Maven Win User

So to make sure, I should buy a new power supply unit for the Xbox that was made for European outlets ? And plugging one of those European psu won't damage my console either ?
Thema:

1. Sending power supply to an APO in Europe. - Similar Threads - Sending power supply

2. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  3. Send power off twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send power off twice: What heppened to Send power off twice. I'm using projectors cinse 2014, never got problem. Now after recent UI update my projector won't turn off automatically. Where is "Send power off twice"...
  4. Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken: I have an Elite Series 2 that powers off when you press the right rear paddles. The controller shuts completely off and won't come back on until I plug it in, even if the battery is fully charged....
  5. Where do I send a power supply for replacement in Canada??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send a power supply for replacement in Canada??: Good day! I created a service request to return an out of warranty power supply and have it replaced. The request said I would be sent an email with instructions for shipping the old power...
  6. How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does one make friends to send gifts of power ups and keys etc: There are no instructions for how to find friends who can exchange gifts ie, keys and power ups. e1be970b-cb28-4d38-aa79-4599cd342547
  7. Where do I send a power supply for replacement in Canada??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send a power supply for replacement in Canada??: Good day! I created a service request to return an out of warranty power supply and have it replaced. The request said I would be sent an email with instructions for shipping the old power...
  8. Xbox One S won't send Power commands to tv or Sound bar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't send Power commands to tv or Sound bar.: I bought the new Xbox one S when it launched in early Aug. I moved my old Xbox One upstairs to set up and hook up my new Xbox one S. I set up the Tv and audio settings the exact same way I had...
  9. was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away

in XBoX on Consoles
    was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away: since update my xbox one will not send a double power signal to turn my projector off and I do not see the setting anymore. was this deleted? c2235cd0-5b26-4538-9971-4472715fa70a
  10. Was I right to send in my power supply first?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was I right to send in my power supply first?: Okay. My X1 wouldn't turn on. The power supply did not show any light while being plugged in. So it was recommended I send in the brick for replacement. Which I did. After reading some more about...