Sending my new xbox one in for repairs :(((((

Discus and support Sending my new xbox one in for repairs :((((( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been a Die-hand MS/xbox fan from day one, I bought Xbox the first day MS released it and love it, drop Sony like a Rock!! I had no trouble at all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wildhorse34, Jan 26, 2014.

1. wildhorse34
    wildhorse34 Guest

I been a Die-hand MS/xbox fan from day one, I bought Xbox the first day MS released it and love it, drop Sony like a Rock!! I had no trouble at all with the 2 regular xbox I bought, then came the 360 I have had to buy 3 cause of the rrod and one son had
    to have 2. So 7 total 360's I had to buy.. But I still love play xbox...then came Xbox One, I got the Day One system and got son a Xbox One, and my Cd Rom won't work and makes Loud noise,.. So what I'm asking when I send my Xbox One in for Repair and if Ms
    Sends me a diff Xbox One, Do I lose all my saved games and all other info I have on it??? And my serial number won't match my paper work??? Cause it's a sad day when I get my Xbox one back, I'm going back to Sony!!! Sending my new xbox one in for repairs :((((( :(((( I'm really sad, I wanted to do the
    Avanced Exchanged but MS hold $500 on my credit card, if i knew I needed to save $1100 dollars and not $550 cause of broken systems I would have just got a PS4.... Xbox has cost me a lot of money in systems, and I'm on a fix income and can't do it anymore...so
    I have NO choice but to change my gaming system, Sending my new xbox one in for repairs :((((( :((((( MS I want to thank you for all the fun you have gave me over the years, but on a fix income I just can't keep buying broken systems, I really do Love xbox gaming, I have me n 2 sons that game, and I'm
    have to go with the systems that I think going to last, cause that's $1600 plus in systems that I buy and I can't keep replacing them, younger son wanting one now not sure what to do...

:)

wildhorse34, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Green Screen

You didn't try sending your xbox in for repairs.

Windows10XboxOne, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Problems with repration

I have problems sending my xbox for repairs.

I have started my repairs and to send my xbox, but I want to cancel repairs and start from scratch, but when I click "cancel repairs" then a message will appear "Your repair has not been canceled is" How do I cancel repairing the unit?

Sorry for the bad english, im swedish!

RumplyMonkey459, Jan 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: