self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games

Discus and support self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can self-censor/block ads for some games or is it an all or nothing proposition? I understand the need for ads and I don't want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JudiCecee, Aug 21, 2023.

1. JudiCecee
    JudiCecee Guest

Is there any way I can self-censor/block ads for some games or is it an all or nothing proposition? I understand the need for ads and I don't want to pay to remove them, but there are some I just do not want to view.

:)

JudiCecee, Aug 21, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello JudiCecee how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to delete or choose ads from your game.

The only way you can solve this nuisance is by paying.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

fenêtres intempestives [Translation - unwanted windows]

Hi abdallicarole,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're still getting pop up windows after blocking them. Have you already made the selection to turn off the pop ups or block them in your web browser?

If they are happening in-game, then it may be due to using the free version of the game or games that you're playing. If you're a subscriber to the Premium versions, then the pop ups may cease to happen as that would give you ad-free play. I recommend that
    you contact the Microsoft Casual Games Community for more detailed instruction on how to turn off these functions as they would be better able to give you more direct assistance. You may find the link to their site via our

Microsoft Casual Games FAQ
    support article near the bottom of the page.

Here is another handy resource for the Microsoft casual games (even though it is titled for Solitaire):

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I hope that this helps out.
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

No problem at all. This link will take you to a page that details what is included in the Microsoft Solitare Collection: Microsoft Casual Games

In order to receive no ads when playing, you have to purchase the premium subscription for the entire collection or for whichever game you'd like to not have ads in.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Работа Microsoft solitaire collection

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, The

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. self-censor/block ads for games on Solitaire &Casual games - Similar Threads - self censor block

2. Original Xbox one power button self powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one power button self powers off: When i attempt to power on the xbox one the power button makes the boot up sound but then self powers off even when i tap it again. I tried unplugging the power supply and also the supply is just...
  3. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  4. How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?: I have a self signed certificate for a website im using on xbox, but the certificate is not trusted. How can I make it trusted inside the xbox? c8995feb-46ea-466f-a590-a854419fbc51
  5. New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...: I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not had any help from Microsoft at all. Please I...
  6. My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one factory reset it's self kinda: I logged off my Xbox one last night and when I woke up today all the accounts were gone as well as the games then when I put the WiFi in and logged into my account the games and apps came back but...
  7. Why can I hear my self speak and have a buzzing sound in the background

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I hear my self speak and have a buzzing sound in the background: I’ve got a hyperx cloud wireless headset with a usb connection and all of a sudden I can hear a buzzing in both sides of the headset And also I can hear my self speak even with mic monitoring off...
  8. Native Streaming to YouTube just using the xbox it self

in XboX Insiders
    Native Streaming to YouTube just using the xbox it self: What happened to native streaming on xbox? the feature was previously present back in 2017 as far as i know and it was removed in 2020, Can you please add it back microsoft? this feature is very...
  9. My controller keeps disconnecting its self help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller keeps disconnecting its self help: So i got a new proper xbox controller for Christmas about 2 weeks ago now the controller started randomly disconnecting its self (i have it constantly plugged in so dont use batteries) every hour...
  10. My controller keeps disconnecting its self help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller keeps disconnecting its self help: So i got a new proper xbox controller for Christmas about 2 weeks ago now the controller started randomly disconnecting its self (i have it constantly plugged in so dont use batteries) every hour...