Selector rests back to the beginning

Discus and support Selector rests back to the beginning in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there. Something that has been annoying me and I’m sure many others for the past few months since I’ve started buying lots of games from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lorenzo0927, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Selector rests back to the beginning

Hi there.

Something that has been annoying me and I’m sure many others for the past few months since I’ve started buying lots of games from the Microsoft store (on Xbox SX) is when I am going in to games product pages saved on my wish list and back out to my wish list the selector is back at the beginning and I have then scroll all the way back to where I left off every time to continue looking at games product pages further along my wish list.

This is incredibly annoying and frustrating to have to do over and over again when deciding which game I will be purchasing next from my wish list. Especially if there’s lots of games on the wish list.

I would therefore very much if the relevant team could address this in their next update.

submitted by /u/Lorenzo0927
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lorenzo0927, Jul 1, 2023
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

"My weapon of choice is OP."

ChiCom CQB with Fire Rate selector, silencer, RDS

The gun isnt that great with the default 3 round burst but once you unlock the fire rate selector, watch out!
  3. Pyth the Bull Win User

my dawngaurd progress keeps restting itself to the beginning

That's a pretty serious problem. I don't know if this will work, but I would un-install everything. Clear your system cache and your game cache (LB+RB+X when the game is launching). Then reinstall the title update and download everything again. If that doesn't
    work, you may have a corrupted save file. If that's the case, loading a previous save or restarting may be necessary.
  4. JeffMomm Win User

my dawngaurd progress keeps restting itself to the beginning

This may sound really weird, and I apologize in advance if this sounds stupid, but I had a similar issue once in Oblivion. In my case, what had happened was I unplugged my XBox and didn't reconnect to XBox Live when I started playing. Therefore the system
    clock was still set to the default date of like 2006 or whatever it is. Anyway, I just kept loading up my last save and it wasn't where I was supposed to be. I finally decided to scroll through all my saves, and near the bottom I found save files with larger
    numbers b/c the saves were sorted by date and not by number. I don't know if Skyrim sorts by date too; it is just a theory that it would be the same as Oblivion. Anyway, this may be a long shot, but worth checking out.
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

Please insert Disc 1, Please insert Disc 2, Please insert Disc 1, Please ins...

It's weird, for me at the beginning it seems like I did 3-4 missions on Disc 1 and then it's been Disc 2 for the rest of the game. I'm almost at the end of the game now (2nd playthrough) and it hasnt ask me to switch back to Disc 1 yet.
  6. x DogMeat x Win User

Disappointment

Way to cut off the rest of the sentence to prove a point. You should begin politics or news casting
Thema:

Selector rests back to the beginning

1. Selector rests back to the beginning - Similar Threads - Selector rests beginning

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine: so in the past ive used remote play with my xbox and it worked fine but now after some time when i remote play and play fortnite or warzone 2 my controller has way too much input lag icant move in...
  4. My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a...: My x-box is only glitchy when I’m playing the game, the rest of the time it’s fine but in a game it’s extremely pixelated what could this be from? Is it my internet?...
  5. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN: I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in previously. Recently I've been experiencing issues...
  6. my wired controller will not work on my xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wired controller will not work on my xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on...: my wired controller will not work on my Xbox s I have checked the selector and it is set on Xbox e524ce4a-4f4d-4ed1-85a3-98d29e53d34d
  7. Xbox keeps moving selector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps moving selector: Whenever I try to move my selector tool on my Xbox one it keeps moving back to its original position. How do I fix this? 0cd153c2-e24c-4559-8ec1-cb330c44dbe4
  8. Idea: Xbox One "Player Selector" for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Idea: Xbox One "Player Selector" for PC: So first of all Hi everyone! I recently talked with microsoft support and they sad that i should post it here. So i had this "problem" once with my xbox one controller connected with its...
  9. Dashboard pointer (Highlight) selector nav box broke Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard pointer (Highlight) selector nav box broke Xbox One S: The box to highlight select tile to open Menu or launch app or game or setting section turned blue then started breaking or select area was not the tile shape it was rectangle wide Or height sized...
  10. Xbox One and System Selector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and System Selector: For some time now I have been having an issue with my Xbox and the signal through my system selector. To be honest though it could just be an issue with my cable box. I believe I've tried...