Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older)

Discus and support Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I accidentally clicked on a newer version of my COD account instead of my older version on the cloud. Is there any way to revert this so I can have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeadlyKC4, Jul 19, 2018.

1. DeadlyKC4
    DeadlyKC4 Guest

So I accidentally clicked on a newer version of my COD account instead of my older version on the cloud. Is there any way to revert this so I can have my old original account back? Thanks for any help

:)

DeadlyKC4, Jul 19, 2018
  2. WWE 2K15 Save Data Issue

I'm having trouble recovering console data for WWE 2k15, but instead I keep loading old cloud data I saved on the cloud, how can I load my console data instead of the cloud data.

awesomedavid234, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Cloud and HDD saves are not synching properly on Minecraft.

I loaded up the Minecraft Xbox One "Better Together" edition today and I got the error message, "Your cloud saved games and the saved game copies on your console are out of sync. Which do you want to use?" I picked the cloud version because it was
    the most up to date according to the Xbox. However, now my world has appeared to have crashed.( My tamed dogs do not recognize me). Is there any way to pick the HDD version instead of the cloud one?

Mylo Xyloto34, Jul 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The saves are automatically stored for each account. Just use the account you used to play the game before and you will be able to use the saves that go with it

M3tal Daz3, Jul 19, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The saves are automatically stored for each account. Just use the account you used to play the game before and you will be able to use the saves that go with it
  6. TheGameKing358 Win User

Xbox uses cloud save instead of asking me if I want to use local or cloud save

Hi! Thanks for the reply, but that didnt fix it. Some games like Forza Horizon 4 ask me which save i want to load, but the game i have the problem with didnt and just loaded the older cloud save instead of the newer one. Its an xbox one game by the
    way, not 360.
  7. Paul1708 Win User

Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

Hey there

When you play the game will save too your device (ie pc or console) and the clould at the same time. If for some reason your not connected too the internet or there is a xbox service issue or any other issue that prevents the save been uploaded then the
    game will only save too the local device.

When you start the game the next time then the save is out of sync so it will ask you what save you want too use the newer one on the local device or the older one in the clould ( it will also show what one is newer or older) When you choose the one you
    want proberly going too be the newer one then that will upload too xbox live and you use that save going forward.

If you choose the older save then the newer save will no longer exist. So you only see the option when the saves are out of sync it isnt made too be choosen each time

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
  8. maxen Win User

Retrieving old cloud data?

Unfortunately by selecting today's version (the local copy) you overwrote the older Cloud version of the save file.

At this point there's unfortunately not much that can be done in this respect as the save file has been permanently lost.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X/S games and the Xbox One

If the game supports Smart Delivery, you'll get an upgrade to the newer version for free. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/06/15/what-is-smart-delivery-xbox-series-x/

I'm not sure I'm reading your second question right, but if you have cloud saves enabled on the games, you'll be able to access your saves on the older consoles and the new. That's mainly for 360 games. Xbox One games already have cloud saves enabled. Original
    Xbox saves would be the only exception since that was not a feature on that console.
Thema:

1. Selecting wrong saved cloud game (using newer version instead of older) - Similar Threads - Selecting wrong saved

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  4. Selection boxes on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Selection boxes on pc: So i somehow made selection mode on my pc and i cant get out of it i press w a s d and it moves it so i cant do anything i think i pressed a key or something 96356529-b141-48b7-9acf-31c0586fe63e
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  7. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  8. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app. ONLY A SELECT FEW...: I don't know what to do and everything I have tried has failed, I'm not even sure is Microsoft employees know what this error is, I tried updating windows, updating windows, updating the Xbox app...
  9. Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories: I recently just sent my Xbox in to be repaired and it was sent back with a new problem dce5a4b1-23b6-4347-946e-51e702577244
  10. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...