Sekiro achievement bug all skills

Discus and support Sekiro achievement bug all skills in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent hours grinding the skills in Sekiro just to not get the achievement when completing it. I checked posts and people have had the same bug since... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by callum oakland, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Sekiro achievement bug all skills

I spent hours grinding the skills in Sekiro just to not get the achievement when completing it. I checked posts and people have had the same bug since 4 years ago. Anyone have a fix.

:)

callum oakland, Jul 9, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

When an achievement fails, unfortunately it is not possible for it to be unlocked manually by someone, please follow the recommendations in this forum thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Please note that an achievement can take up to 72h to be delivered.

Best Regards
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Sekiro Achievements bugged

Hey welcome to the forum,

It looks like others have the same issue, looking at the True Achievements page and forum for this title. Some are saying they got it to pop randomly after differing amounts of time, and others are still waiting. I'll include a link to

True Achievements
    website as it's a great resource for anything achievement related. I know on other games I've played I've had achievements pop during 2nd / 3rd playthroughs for achievements I got on my 1st playthrough.
  4. FredrikNordström Win User

Ah yeah I think that might have been the thread I found when I first encountered the problem, I only read a couple replies then though. Thanks for the reply!
  5. FredrikNordström Win User

Ah ok, well that is reassuring, thanks for the reply. Although if it's gonna take that long I might actually just do another playthrough, the good thing about all of this is that at least it happened on the easiest ending haha
  6. choppyseize Win User

There can be cloud sync issues and achievements can appear weeks after the fact. I had a friend that got his 7 weeks later. You may just have to wait it out if you know for sure you've done what's required. They usually appear after awhile.
Thema:

1. Sekiro achievement bug all skills - Similar Threads - Sekiro achievement bug

2. I bought Sekiro on my xbox one and it won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sekiro on my xbox one and it won't install.: It shows 0% after 3 days, it constantly stops installing, and when I try to cancel and re-install it doesn't do anything. I've tried restarting my internet and uninstalling and re-installing....
  3. Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro...: Ok so i got a new series s and I was looking for games on the Xbox app and I found sekiro but the thing is it didn't ask me to pay and currently its downloading but I didn't pay for it so why is...
  4. Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Sekiro broke, anyone have a fix?: I should have gotten the "peak physical strength" "Master of the prosthetic" and "purification" achievements a few days ago but never got them. I really don't want to have to start a new game for...
  5. Sekiro crashes on my series X, and refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro crashes on my series X, and refund request denied: I bought sekiro on my series x about a week ago, and have crashed 4 times now. Requested a refund but was denied because I have played it? ab48cd0d-3b7b-4d3e-b4d8-0902c3b30c6a
  6. Sekiro digital copy not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro digital copy not downloading: I bought the game Sekiro on disc and just recently purchased the Xbox Series S and went to buy Sekiro digital copy and it said I already owned the game. First off I can’t play the disc version on...
  7. Xbox shuts off and says overheating when playing Sekiro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shuts off and says overheating when playing Sekiro: Hi there, I recently started playing Sekiro and have been really enjoying it. The only issue is I'll play for about 15 minutes and then it'll automatically turn off and say it overheated when I...
  8. some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar: in windows 10 i have this xbox game bar which lets you capture footage of your game. but when i finished recording and played it back i noticed that sounds like the deathblow/running/ enemy noises...
  9. Sekiro unplayable on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro unplayable on XBOX ONE: The average framerate is unacceptable on a 6 months old XBOX ONE with no issue. Not framerate drops, I am talking about how the game runs in general. I believe the XBOX ONE doesn't meet the...
  10. Cannot update Sekiro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot update Sekiro: I accidentally ejected Sekiro from the console during installation and now I cannot update the game. I have deleted and reinstalled the game (this makes the game work without any updates, but i...