Security protocol

Discus and support Security protocol in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to change my routers configuration and security protocol, and im wondering how to do this? a658f903-116b-43bc-8810-c43f17cbb3bf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JackMason2, Sep 16, 2018.

1. JackMason2
    JackMason2 Guest

Security protocol

I need to change my routers configuration and security protocol, and im wondering how to do this?

:)

JackMason2, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Security protocol

Are you using WIFI or Wired. When you chose test network what happens

Xbox One : Networking

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Jboggie3
    Jboggie3 Guest
    routers security protocol

how do I change my routers security protocol???

Jboggie3, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Security protocol

The router configuration and how to manage it are usually based on the model your using, so I would suggest to look for more specific info online searching for your model.

And maybe provide also more info here so that, if there's someone with specific knowledge on it, he may be able to help.

MRallamagoosa, Sep 16, 2018
  5. Hey there Jack Mason2,

In order to change routers configuration and security protocol, you will need a couple of things. Here is the troubleshooting information necessary for

Xbox One Networking for the Xbox Live server
    . In reference to your router, visit this
    site to help assist you find the port forwarding guide specifically for your internet hardware. You will need to look at your router for the manufacturer and model number.

Let us know if this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Security protocol