Security Proofs & X-box Live question

Discus and support Security Proofs & X-box Live question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all. I am in the process of setting up new security proofs, as I don't have access to my old one any more. This could take up to 30 days, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sulore, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Sulore
    Sulore Guest

Hello all.

I am in the process of setting up new security proofs, as I don't have access to my old one any more. This could take up to 30 days, and I was wondering if I would be able to sign up for an x-box live subscription during that time? Or would I have to wait
    until after the new security information is set up and fully in place before I do that?

Many Thanks

:)

Sulore, Jun 24, 2014
  2. mudman906
    mudman906 Guest
    X-box live security proof problems -

I can not sign into xbl as I have forgotten the 4 digit code it keeps asking for. Also my account button in the settings is not highlighted and therefore I can not assess my account.

My Microsoft account is accessable

mudman906, Jun 24, 2014
  3. X-box live security proof problems -

Hi

I'm sure that this has been answered and apologies if so, I couldn't find confirmation. Whenever I try to log into XBL on my Xbox it says that I need to update my security proofs. The problem here is that, when I made the account years ago, I made an error
    on the security email address so therefore I cannot receive the code that I need to bypass all of this. I have attempted to update my email, however it says that I have to wait until 09/02/13. In DDMMYY this is obviously redundant and I should be able to
    add my new information by now. Is it MMDDYY? Are people who have made an error whilst setting up the account now having to wait a month for XBL?

Any info would be great cheers

Mascen-C3D0B7F7-C2DE-4838-B44C-22E9505DD187, Jun 24, 2014
  4. Security Proofs & X-box Live question

deleting unavailable security proof will not lock you out from signing in to live on your xbox, gaming is still possible, but you can not complete purchases via xbox.com or use other Features requiring valid proofs until you have added new proofs

StefanNeubauer, Jun 24, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    In addition I do think it is possible to use prepaid redeemable codes for xbox live subscriptions

6. Sulore
    Sulore Guest
    So I can't sub for a new live subscription in this time? Just pre-paid?

Sulore, Jun 25, 2014
  7. you can, when you are doing it on your console which i guess most People do

StefanNeubauer, Jun 25, 2014
  8. Sulore
    Sulore Guest

Okay, thanks. I will do it that way until I can do it online

Sulore, Oct 31, 2018
  9. WPAK Win User

In addition I do think it is possible to use prepaid redeemable codes for xbox live subscriptions
  10. Sulore Win User

So I can't sub for a new live subscription in this time? Just pre-paid?
  11. Sulore Win User

Okay, thanks. I will do it that way until I can do it online
  12. StefanNeubauer Win User

you can, when you are doing it on your console which i guess most People do
  13. StefanNeubauer Win User

deleting unavailable security proof will not lock you out from signing in to live on your xbox, gaming is still possible, but you can not complete purchases via xbox.com or use other Features requiring valid proofs until you have added new proofs
Thema:

1. Security Proofs & X-box Live question - Similar Threads - Security Proofs box

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  4. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  5. Info about changing my router security protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Info about changing my router security protocol: Why doesn't Xbox one accept my wi-fi f248937a-345f-4bff-a574-3abeb6a59da4
  6. Xbox Security Web Link Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Security Web Link Error: Hi! I am not able to access the security link, https://www.microsoft.com/link. I receive the following error on my PC: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...
  7. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  8. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  9. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  10. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...