Security log in help please

Discus and support Security log in help please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I went to log in this morning, xbox 1 asked me if my security details were good I selected looks good so it just reloaded the same screen, I choose... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by d-83ds, Dec 9, 2023.

1. d-83ds
    d-83ds Guest

I went to log in this morning, xbox 1 asked me if my security details were good I selected looks good so it just reloaded the same screen, I choose remind me later same thing.

I've done a power reset, signed in online still it says and does the same thing! My partners account hasnt been effected, help please

:)

d-83ds, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello D-83ds, my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

I'm very sorry for the problems you are having with your Xbox. There appears to be a problem with your account security settings.

Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:

1. Check your security details.

Make sure your email address and password are correct. You can also try resetting your password.

To reset your password, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Online security & privacy > Password.
    Select Reset Password.
    Follow the instructions on the screen.

2. Reset your account security settings.

This will clear all security settings for your account, including security questions and two-step verification codes.

To reset your account security settings, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Online security & privacy > Reset security settings.
    Follow the instructions on the screen.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Oskayra
  3. DENAz666 Win User

Security and logging in

4. GoldenDachshund Win User

Log-in security

5. XBF Chris J Win User

i do not want someone that has been hacking us to start gaming and using my computer

6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sons xbox one

Sorry to hear it. Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/ and select Security. More than likely you'll need to verify your security info. Once done you should be able
    to log in again
Thema:

1. Security log in help please - Similar Threads - Security log help

2. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  3. cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant access secure boot its all grayed out EVERYTHING: cannot access secure boot i wanted to put it on so i can play valorant but i cant its fully grayed out i have an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop if that helps i will provide a picture if needed...
  4. Got a new router, now xbox saying different security protocols than my router. I reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new router, now xbox saying different security protocols than my router. I reset my...: New router, now xbox won't connect. Different security protocol ceb3fd6f-22af-460c-85f6-7d7e2ecc3058
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  7. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  8. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  9. Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Receiving Security Code to Log-in to Account: I am not receiving security codes to my phone or email address in order to login to my account. The correct phone and email address are on file on my account. This problem has been an issue for 24...
  10. How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log in while I'm not receiving the security code on my phone number?: I always receive a security code to enter my xbox account but now I didn't receive a code to my number, also I'm sure that there's no problem with my number or even the signal, So how can I enter...