Security Key Question

Discus and support Security Key Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason, I had the urge to put in a security key. I don't know why, maybe because crime has risen in my area. Anyways, I just wanted to make it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxMavr1kxX, Jan 28, 2014.

1. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest

Security Key Question

For some reason, I had the urge to put in a security key. I don't know why, maybe because crime has risen in my area. Anyways, I just wanted to make it so you have to enter the security Key if you want to purchase something, and keep my auto sign in.
    But after setting that I realized all someone had to do is go back into settings and delete the security key, and they were good to go. I think they would still be able to access this since the account would be in auto sign in.

I dont understand the point of asking for a security key for purchases if you could just delete the key from settings. You think it would ask for the security key to be able to access that portion. Am I missing something?

For now I guess I will set it to where you need the security key to sign, I will miss the auto sign in.

Is the Xbox One suppose to ask for the security key if you plan on deleting it? If so am I doing something wrong? If not, will there be a patch for this?

:)

XxMavr1kxX, Jan 28, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jan 28, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Security Key Question