security info change glitch..i dont even know what to call it

Discus and support security info change glitch..i dont even know what to call it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i dont understand why i cant sign in...i recently put new security info on my xbox account and obviously the 30 day wait is required which wouldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RestlessJOHN734, Oct 15, 2023.

1. security info change glitch..i dont even know what to call it

i dont understand why i cant sign in...i recently put new security info on my xbox account and obviously the 30 day wait is required which wouldnt usually be a problem but, i cant login to my xbox account...it'll says you have to wait 30 days blah blah and i press next but it brings me back to the same screen...its making me sad that i xant play

:)

RestlessJOHN734, Oct 15, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello RestlessJOHN734,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have changed your security info on your Xbox account and you are unable to sign in due to the 30-day wait period. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you.

To better assist you, I would like to ask you some probing questions:

- When did you change your security info on your Xbox account?

- What kind of security info did you change? (e.g. password, email, phone number, etc.)

- Are you able to sign in to your Xbox account on other devices or platforms? (e.g. PC, mobile, web browser, etc.)

- Have you tried resetting your console or clearing your cache?

- Do you see any error codes or messages when you try to sign in?

Here are troubleshooting steps you can take:

- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser or app.

- Restart your device and try signing in again.

- If possible, try signing in on a different device or browser.

- If none of these steps work, please contact our live support team for further assistance.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. mineQuakePANDA Win User

Cannot Change Family Setting

i have a family password but i dont even know what it is and i dont know how to change it
  5. flamingtoast Win User

Why cant I transfer my Xbox account or change email?

I dont think you understand. I never had a child account under my parents account, back then that wasn't even a thing. I have one xbox account on the Microsoft account, there the same account. They both share the same email that I have no option of changing.

And for the divorce thing, that's totally circumstantial. In any situation the spouse could know your info. Tho they atleast let u change your password and have security questions for that specific reason. They have no security reason to not let you change
    your email...
  6. REC0N911 PDW Win User

Keeps asking me for security when I sign into xbl

Did you try to log into your microsoft account associated with your windows live id? If not I'm pretty sure adding the correct info on the microsoft security proofs will fix the problem
    account.live.com/proofs

Thats if you know your microsoft account, if not then I dont know what else you could do but call support.
Thema:

1. security info change glitch..i dont even know what to call it - Similar Threads - security info change

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. Info about changing my router security protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Info about changing my router security protocol: Why doesn't Xbox one accept my wi-fi f248937a-345f-4bff-a574-3abeb6a59da4
  4. security info change

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change: hi i have recently changged my security info buut i can no longer sign into emails or signn into my xbox as a message pops up statingg the change i try to click on the next button but it does...
  5. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  6. security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account: I recently changed the phone number linked to my Microsoft account, since then I have been unable to sign into my xbox account, I can login to my Microsoft account on my phone and computer with no...
  7. i changed my security info and cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    i changed my security info and cant sign in: I recently was stationed overseas so the phone number corelated to my one account was no longer use able, changed it to an email for verification and can't sign onto Xbox now. Just has a pop up...
  8. Why is my security info change not done after 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change not done after 30 days: I have waited the 30 days for the reset and it's still pending 27c7d177-b60d-4291-ab4f-035320ff1e7c
  9. My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted: My Microsoft security info was changed after I verified on a discord server and my Microsoft account was then wiped from existence when i tried recovering it it said that the account didn't exist...
  10. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...