Secret neighbor can't get past press A

Discus and support Secret neighbor can't get past press A in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BunnyRose85, Jan 21, 2023.

1. BunnyRose85
    BunnyRose85 Guest

Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried other suggestions like putting two controllers on at that screen have tried it on different accounts no luck either tried a hard rest a couple of time and deleting cache and uninstall and reinstall anyone got any other ideas. It's more frustrating as it's a game I have paid for but can't use

:)

BunnyRose85, Jan 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try a factory reset and see if it sorts out the issue.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. McThird3000 Win User

Secret Neighbor

Can't play the secret neighbor game because I get the message Please review account privileges.
    I had the same problem - after weeks of trying to get support from Xbox, I managed to speak to technical support who said I have to have either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, which I don't have. When I purchased the game, it did not say
    anywhere I need one of these plans to play.
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Secret Neighbor

Hi.

The account you are traying to play is the owner of the game?
  5. Smwutches Win User

will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?

No. Secret Neighbor was not released for the 360 so it's not playable on a 360.
  6. Mr. DuckyMuffins Win User

Secret Neighbor Bug

Hi Knightryry,

If you have a bug to report within "Secert Neighbor" you have 2 options

-Go to their Facebook page here & contact them about the bug

OR

-Go to their Discord here & tell them about the bug so they can fix it asap

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Secret neighbor can't get past press A - Similar Threads - Secret neighbor can't

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?: We purchased this game for my sons birthday, but he can't play it as once it loads it asks you to choose from a Game Pass option to continue. Why is this if the game was purchased in full?...
  4. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  5. How to remove 30 fps lock in secret neighbor

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove 30 fps lock in secret neighbor: i have a fps lock in the game 'secret neighbor', pls help me [img] aef4d5c7-d1f7-489f-be32-0c4e57ab3c19
  6. Secret Neighbor capped at 30 FPS on Xbox PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor capped at 30 FPS on Xbox PC: I've been playing Secret Neighbor on PC with the Xbox Game Pass recently. I've been receiving really bad performance (less than 30 frames per second) and have noticed other people complain about...
  7. Authentication Failed and Connection Failed - Secret Neighbor - Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Authentication Failed and Connection Failed - Secret Neighbor - Xbox Game Pass: Hey! I've just downloaded Secret Neighbor through Xbox's App on Windows 10. I opened after the download was finished, pressed "Space", and the message "Connection Failed" shows up for a split...
  8. Secret Neighbor game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor game pass: I have a problem with Secret Neighbor, i start it, xbox pop menu comes up, i press lets play and then i get an authentication error. its the only game that does that, things ive done:...
  9. will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?: i bought a 360 to play online with grandkids .. will this play secret neighbor multiplayer games on live?? 4e0eaff0-b632-4d1b-8efd-a091c0ad3ca6
  10. Secret neighbor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor: Tried to play secret neighbor in game pass but never could play. I purchased it thinking that was the problem. After purchasing still cant play. Repeated message saying check account privileges....