second xbox one console strict NAT type

Discus and support second xbox one console strict NAT type in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I have been having an issue just like many other people on here. ive tried eveything I could think of and even replaced my router. I can't port... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kinghearts77, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Kinghearts77
    Kinghearts77 Guest

hello, I have been having an issue just like many other people on here. ive tried eveything I could think of and even replaced my router. I can't port forward both consoles IP addresses on either router. I wish this was as easy as plug and play but its a
    hassle when I want to play BF4 with my stepson. I have a belkin AC750 dual band wireless router. both consoles are connected wired. only one xbox is NAT type open while the other one is strict depending one which one powers on first. seems like the first to
    power on is set to open. ive port forwarded all the ports needed but only for one IP address. as I can not do so for a second IP. I have also made my IP dmz host. nothing seems to KEEP both consoles set to open NAT type at the same time. what can I do?

:)

Kinghearts77, Jan 25, 2014
  2. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Xbox One NAT type: Strict.... Help

If it's still strict after you open the proper ports, try resetting your modem and router, then hard reset your console.

This site will help you open the right ports
    Open Port

Just select your router and follow the instructions. Do not download anything from the site, it's not necessary. It's a safe site, but port forwarding manually is very easy.

XeroSyphon, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Bosh_Dout
    Bosh_Dout Guest
    Xbox One NAT type: Strict.... Help

I've watched videos on YouTube on how to change it to open & it worked. The question I have is, how do I keep it on open permanently? Every time I turn my Xbox off & then on a few hours later, it's back to strict. It's getting very annoying.

Bosh_Dout, Jan 25, 2014
  4. jmcode
    jmcode Guest

You can only forward a port to single IP address (i.e. one console). You need to enable UPnP on your router, and each Xbox should automatically open the ports it needs (which are way fewer ports than what people claim you need to forward manually). Each
    will request a different port via UPnP when it detects its preferred port (3074) is in use.

jmcode, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: