Second X-Box 1 Won't Work/Read Discs

Discus and support Second X-Box 1 Won't Work/Read Discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well just wanted to play some Black Ops and removed the Battle Field disc and the drive sounds like sand paper. Won't read any X-Box 1 discs. Total... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rollbar, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Rollbar
    Rollbar Guest

Well just wanted to play some Black Ops and removed the Battle Field disc and the drive sounds like sand paper. Won't read any X-Box 1 discs.

Total shut down/unplugged for 10 minutes and nothing.

Guess this is the second one to go back to MSoft.

Should have went PStation I guess.

:)

Rollbar, Jan 17, 2014
  2. FreddyZed
    FreddyZed Guest
    X box one a won't read game discs

I bought my Xbox one s over a week ago and only the last few days tried using discs to play games on it.

When I insert a game nothing happens and nothing shows under games and apps. So far it has done this for two out of the three games on disc I've tried. Only way to remedy is to hard reset it Everytime via holding power button ten seconds etc.

Is there a hardware fault with the battlefield one green edition perhaps ? Bought it brand new from Newegg.

FreddyZed, Jan 17, 2014
  3. X box one a won't read game discs

Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing disc issues. We recommend you go through the

disc errors troubleshooting article
    if you haven't already.

Let us know if you're still seeing issues! Hopefully it resolves for you soon.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Ghidorah, Jan 17, 2014
  4. Second X-Box 1 Won't Work/Read Discs

There is no black ops for xbox one.

Tooli-3B075FC5-E7E8-48C7-A07F-C6A7CFFD1186, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: