second game pass profile for my family

Discus and support second game pass profile for my family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I create a second game pass profile for my family 352591e0-9ac9-490d-b11f-f28390d4a860 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ross templeton, Jan 10, 2024.

1. second game pass profile for my family

How do I create a second game pass profile for my family

:)

ross templeton, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, ross T. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask if you mean to create a new Microsoft account and share the game pass subscription available on a different account?

In addition to that, do you intend to do this on Xbox, or PC?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Arturo.
  3. ross templeton Win User

Hi, I would like to enable a 2nd Gamepass profile on my current microsoft account for a 2nd child.

Intended use is for XBOX only.

Thanks
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Ross T.
    It is important to note that having more than one Xbox profile under a Microsoft account is not possible.

However, you can create a new Microsoft account for your child and add them to your family group.
    Then, you can purchase the subscription on the new Microsoft account.

Creating a Microsoft account doesn't take much, you can go to https://account.microsoft.com/ > sign in > create a new one.

A detailed guide is available here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-a84675c3-3e9e-17cf-2911-3d56b15c0aaf
  5. [EX] Win User

can I share an Ultimate pass on 2 Samsung Smart Tv's?

Hi,

the Game pass is related to your account and you can download your profile on any Xbox around the world. But you are only allowed to play on one device at the same time.

It is also possible to share your Game Pass sub with a family member on the second console, if that was the real reason for your question.
  6. Anonymous15025 Win User

Single Profile Login Issues

Alright, here's a shot in the dark. My dad recently bought a family pass. I do not live with them (in fact I live near Redmond). I moved here about 2 weeks ago. The problem with the family pass, is that he marked himself as the "parent" making my profile
    a "child" profile despite me having paid and run my own account for years.

First, is there any way to have 2 unrestricted/parent accounts?

Second, could this potentially cause me not being able to login on an old xbox?
Thema:

1. second game pass profile for my family - Similar Threads - second game pass

2. Add a second person to my Game Pass Account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Add a second person to my Game Pass Account: Hello, At 61 years of age, whilst computer literate, i am a dead set "Gammer Dummy". I am in hospital ATM and want to add a young fella I met here to have a separate "profile" so we can challenge...
  3. Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?: I have a series X and series S, and want to play games with my 8 year old on Game Pass. But most of them that come up under local co op require two accounts, and not true local. So I connected my...
  4. Can't use my Game Pass on second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my Game Pass on second computer: I am a member of Game Pass and want to be able to add it to my husband's computer so he can play also. I have made him a member of my family and did all the invites and everything it told me to...
  5. Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time: I converted 3ys of Xbox Gold subscription to Ultimate when the 1$ deal came first. All has expired now. Would the Gold conversion to Ultimate still work? I am not looking for the 1$ deal here,...
  6. Xbox Game Pass - App is detecting that my second HDD exists but will not let me install to it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - App is detecting that my second HDD exists but will not let me install to it: Good morning, I've been trying to install Age of Empires 4 using Game Pass but it will not let me install to my second (much larger) HDD. I've seen other threads where the Xbox App fails to...
  7. Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass: hello - my son has bought several games for his x box one at a popular game swap/second hand store here in the UK called CEX. Yesterday he bought Battlefront 2 and Overwatch and intalled both...
  8. Do Xbox game pass games not supply a second access for family members to play games (cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox game pass games not supply a second access for family members to play games (cross...: My daughter would like to play sea of thieves, and I have xbox game pass which grants me access to play sea of thieves on Xbox, but I bought sea of thieves on steam some time before and my...
  9. Converting Gold to Ultimate Game Pass for a second time

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Converting Gold to Ultimate Game Pass for a second time: Hello , , , I've already taken advantage of this once. I converted a one year old membership to Ultimate Game Pass for $1. Would I be able to do this again? (for $15 even) Or will it not allow...
  10. Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert gold subscription into Game Pass Ultimate for the second time: last year I converted my xbox live gold into game pass ultimate for the first time by paying 1 $, but last month my game pass ultimate subscription expired. Considering that my friend recently...