Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition

Discus and support Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently my son and I were playing Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. All was well, but suddenly second player is not able to look around. Everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaddyG11122010, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition

Just recently my son and I were playing Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. All was well, but suddenly second player is not able to look around. Everything else works except look around. We backed out and connected that same controller as player one and everything
    works in single player mode, but when in multiplayer mode, player two cannot look around. What's. Up with

:)

DaddyG11122010, Apr 1, 2016
  2. Speedster370
    Speedster370 Guest
    X360 Wireless Controller not working

I have Minecraft on Windows 10 (Win 10 Edition) and recently I bought a XBOX 360 wireless controller. I have the receiver as well. The controller works on every game I tryed, but not on Minecraft. Nothing that I've seen does the trick. Please help! Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition :)

Speedster370, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

I have a new Xbox 360 and purchased a second controller to play two player on minecraft. The second controller is connected to the console but will not allow me to enter the game in progress. The second controller also works fine if we just use it for
    single player. Does anyone have any suggestions?

StumbledCoin5, Apr 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Second Controller Won't Work In Minecraft 360 Edition