Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

Discus and support Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LOW8420, Mar 11, 2023.

1. LOW8420
    LOW8420 Guest

Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my...

Hi,

I bought the season pass for The Outer Worlds + the spacer choice edition upgrade 2 days ago and at this moment everything was ok, I could play the game with the upgrade and the 2 dlc.

But the day after, dont know why, I was not able to access the game (spacer choice edition) anymore and also lost access to both dlc. When I go to the xbox store, it's offering me to buy the two items again like if I never owned them.

Please help

:)

LOW8420, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my account 2 days after purchase

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my account 2 days after purchase

Hello LOW8420,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you have purchased the game including the DLC and it was successfully tied up with your account because you were able to play it for quite some time and suddenly disappear in your device. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

It is possible that there is other profile sign in to your device or check if your device was set as Home Console with the other user in the household. If this is not applicable, try signing out your account and sign in back to see if the game appears in your game library. Once the license of the game was digitally linked to your account it will always be tied up to your account you use to purchase.

For your reference, see: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Ice43Man Win User

Season Pass DLC wouldnt Transfer to Xbox one from 360

I was told at GameStop that the Xbox 360 and PS3 season passes do not transfer to their respective next gen consoles and that you will have to repurchase the season passes if you upgrade to next gen
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

360 version + Season Pass = Free Xbox One upgrade?

I have not heard anything of the sort. Your season pass will carry over to Xbox One for free but you will still need to pay $10 to upgrade to the next gen version of the game.
  6. HazyCloud Win User

Transfer over to xbox one

From One of Swords:

UPDATE 10/29: If I get a Season Pass for DLC on my current-gen system, will it work on next-gen?

Yes, as long as those systems are in the same console family (Xbox 360 & Xbox One; PS3 & PS4). This was confirmed back at the MP reveal. What’s more, if you have the game on both systems, you can use the Season Pass on both — but you have to establish your
    Season Pass on your current-gen console for you to be able to take it forward to the next-gen console. This is specifically an upgrade offer, so don’t wait until you get your next-gen system, get a Season Pass, and then try to bring back to the current gen
    — I do not expect that to work.
Thema:

1. Season pass for The Outer World and the upgrade for next gen version disapear from my... - Similar Threads - Season pass Outer

2. Black ops 2 season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 season pass: I can't access my dlc stuff even though I have my season pass because I'm suspended and can't go on Xbox live 70145df1-d64d-4949-b0f0-38ae4bddb485
  3. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  4. Black Ops 2 season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 season pass not working: I installed the black ops 2 season pass and none of the skins or zombies map will show up, it says I have purchased them and that they are installed but it isn’t there even though I had them...
  5. Modern warfare 2 battle pass for season 6 says unavailable to buy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 2 battle pass for season 6 says unavailable to buy.: Modern warfare 2 battle pass for season 6 says unavailable to buy. I have made sure all is installed and restarted game. 5e58dc07-79b3-4505-93c5-82b2678cc562
  6. Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Batman Telltale series Seasons pass issue: Hello! So I paid for the Batman telltale series seasons pass disc and it says I purchased all episodes but the in game link takes me to the store where it says I have to buy episodes 3-5. I have...
  7. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  8. Season 6 battle pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season 6 battle pass not working: I have bought the black cell for 29.99 and it did not take in game. I have restarted the game several times and it is still asking me to buy the battle pass. I have also used 1100 credits that...
  9. How to get my AC3 season pass to show up on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get my AC3 season pass to show up on my Xbox Series S: I had originally purchased the all digital copy of AC3 on my Xbox 360. Recently I got a Series S, I had downloaded the version of AC3 I had already previously owned. I then decided I wanted to try...
  10. Rewards: Outer Worlds DLC points not with Season Pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: Outer Worlds DLC points not with Season Pass?: Hi. I bought the season pass with the new dlc but I don't get the 1500 points for buying the new dlc Murder on Eridanos. Why? I bought it. 5899a35d-fb64-4f4b-aa5e-17d152db07be