Season Pass Content Won't Stay Installed

Discus and support Season Pass Content Won't Stay Installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently had this issue with the Watch_Dogs Season Pass DLC from the Xbox Store. For some odd reason weeks after I've installed all of the DLC,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GTAsoldier16, Aug 6, 2014.

1. GTAsoldier16
    GTAsoldier16 Guest

I have recently had this issue with the Watch_Dogs Season Pass DLC from the Xbox Store. For some odd reason weeks after I've installed all of the DLC, so far, for Watch_Dogs, the latest DLC glitched somehow one day when I started up the game. My content
    from one of the DLC packs weren't available in the game. So I quit out of the game and went directly to the Xbox Store to see if the content, somehow, got removed or something. However, on my arrival to the page it still said that the content was downloaded
    and still installed on my Xbox, so I go back into the game and my content still isn't available. I don't understand why my Season Pass is available, the first DLC is available, but the latest DLC isn't available, but it says that it is still installed on my
    console. It was very confusing and frustrating to deal with, I even messaged Ubisoft about the issue, but something's telling me that it has something to do with Microsoft since it's in the Xbox Store. I would like this issue resolve ASAP!

:)

GTAsoldier16, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Purchased Fallout 4 season pass ,

Hey there DrearBracelet78.

If you purchased the season pass it won't show up under the Manage Game list for Fallout 4. If you search for it in the Store does it show as installed? If it shows as installed you'll have access to Season Pass content when it's released.

Mister Maka, Aug 6, 2014
  3. Ceph Raiden
    Ceph Raiden Guest
    Can't download Final Fantasy season pass.

ok, well DLC 1, while free, will have exclusive content for season pass holders and is coming on Dec. 22, will we get all said content without season pass installed?

Ceph Raiden, Aug 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It could be an issue with the cache. Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down? See if that helps.

onyxishere, Aug 7, 2014
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Purchased Fallout 4 season pass ,

Hey there DrearBracelet78.

If you purchased the season pass it won't show up under the Manage Game list for Fallout 4. If you search for it in the Store does it show as installed? If it shows as installed you'll have access to Season Pass content when it's released.
  6. ngocphi Win User

DLC only working on one account

No that's not how it works

The account without the content or season pass must make their own purchasepurchase of the said content

If you make the purchase it won't work as you have the dlc and season pass on file
  7. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Free DLC Available 3/29 : Execution, New "Haven" Map, & Title Update Info

won't season pass holders get charged again by downloading from the market place/dashboard? i bought the season pass. i don't want to pay again for content i got with the season pass.
  8. DJ MAC76 Win User

Error Code: 0x80073cf3 [Installation Stopped].

Shadow of mordor season pass won't install.
  9. Pandasaur cx Win User

Season pass

Season passes are not installed onto the console anymore.

If you purchase the season pass for a game, what you need to do is:

1. Select the game with the season pass.

2. Press the menu button and select "Manage Game."

3. Look at the "Ready to Install" and the content that comes with the season pass will be listed there.
Thema:

1. Season Pass Content Won't Stay Installed - Similar Threads - Season Pass Content

2. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...
  3. Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked: Ive seen that this has come up a lot and just want to put forward my experience. Today I bought the Black Ops 2 Season Pass despite the bad reviews saying it does not work as it had mixed ratings....
  4. How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: Well, I just bought the Black ops 2 seasons pass since it was on sale recently and it automatically downloaded the pass but once I get in the game and try downloading the maps it says "Premium...
  5. Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download.: I'm playing on an Xbox one and just bought black ops 2 and the season pass today. I downloaded those fine and then went into the in game store and confirmed purchase on every one. I went to manage...
  6. Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading: I am having issues getting the content from the season pass to show up in game (Xbox one). The season pass is showing up as installed both in the DLC store and under the BL2 add-ons but the...
  7. Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content: Recently I purchased the black ops 2 season pass through the xbox one store. Black ops 2 was also bought from the xbox one store. I was able to download some of the season pass content, but...
  8. Black Ops II Season Pass Content Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops II Season Pass Content Download Error: After buying the season pass for Call of Duty: Black Ops II on sale for about $15 through the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One X, I tried going to the in-game store to install the individual content...
  9. Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show: On my Xbox One I bought the Season Pass for Batman Arkham Origins. It says, “To Install this find the game in your games and apps, then select Manage Game. Youll see it listed under ready to...
  10. FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.: Im having an issue where the ffxv season pass content is not showing up as owned and instead showing "Install - Included with Gamepass" and "Buy to Own". I bought a new physical copy of FFXV...