Season Pass - content drop dates

Discus and support Season Pass - content drop dates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For those that have the Season Pass... Does anyone know of the exact dates when the DLC drops? I've been looking around for this information and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lightsup55, Jan 10, 2014.

1. lightsup55
    lightsup55 Guest

For those that have the Season Pass...

Does anyone know of the exact dates when the DLC drops? I've been looking around for this information and haven't found anything.

:)

lightsup55, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Shigaboo
    Shigaboo Guest
    Black Sails Season 3 Season Pass purchased but unavailable

I purchased the season pass for Black Sails Season 3 but only the free bonus content is available to me. The episode numbers don't show up. Season 1 and 2 look fine. Is this content going to be released at a later date? Thanks!

Shigaboo, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Season Pass

11/11/14 is the release date for new content for season pass, you will be able to play as a Jack clone.

PCunrecognized, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

They haven't announced it yet, and they don't announce all the dates at one time. Speculation for the first map pack is January 28th.

Remedy OmG, Jan 10, 2014
  5. HOOShenry
    HOOShenry Guest
  6. HOOShenry Win User

7. Remedy OmG Win User

They haven't announced it yet, and they don't announce all the dates at one time. Speculation for the first map pack is January 28th.
  8. bowski477 Win User

cant download nuketown zombies.WTF!!!!!!!!!!

The Nuketown Zombies map has not been released to the season pass holders yet. The download you get is a placeholder for when the map does release. There is no date yet except "December" but as content usually drops on Tuesdays I'd keep an eye out then.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Nuketown zombie won't download

The Nuketown Zombies map has not been released to the season pass holders yet. The download you get is a placeholder for when the map does release. There is no date yet except "December" but as content usually drops on Tuesdays I'd keep an eye out then.
  10. bowski477 Win User

nuketown zombie map ´can`t download ` .......help

Thema:

1. Season Pass - content drop dates - Similar Threads - Season Pass content

2. I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought black ops 2 season pass and now its saying I dont own it and no content is showing...: As the question states I purchased the season pass the charge went through on my bank and then when I downloaded it nothing was there and it was saying that I don't own the season pass and that I...
  3. Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season Pass Premium Content Blocked: Ive seen that this has come up a lot and just want to put forward my experience. Today I bought the Black Ops 2 Season Pass despite the bad reviews saying it does not work as it had mixed ratings....
  4. How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: Well, I just bought the Black ops 2 seasons pass since it was on sale recently and it automatically downloaded the pass but once I get in the game and try downloading the maps it says "Premium...
  5. Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Season pass content won't download.: I'm playing on an Xbox one and just bought black ops 2 and the season pass today. I downloaded those fine and then went into the in game store and confirmed purchase on every one. I went to manage...
  6. Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Season Pass content not downloading: I am having issues getting the content from the season pass to show up in game (Xbox one). The season pass is showing up as installed both in the DLC store and under the BL2 add-ons but the...
  7. Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Black Ops 2 Season Pass Content: Recently I purchased the black ops 2 season pass through the xbox one store. Black ops 2 was also bought from the xbox one store. I was able to download some of the season pass content, but...
  8. Black Ops II Season Pass Content Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops II Season Pass Content Download Error: After buying the season pass for Call of Duty: Black Ops II on sale for about $15 through the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One X, I tried going to the in-game store to install the individual content...
  9. Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins Season Pass Content Won’t Show: On my Xbox One I bought the Season Pass for Batman Arkham Origins. It says, “To Install this find the game in your games and apps, then select Manage Game. Youll see it listed under ready to...
  10. FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FFXV Season Pass content is not showing as owned despite already owning the content.: Im having an issue where the ffxv season pass content is not showing up as owned and instead showing "Install - Included with Gamepass" and "Buy to Own". I bought a new physical copy of FFXV...