Searching for some Indie Game!

Discus and support Searching for some Indie Game! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! :) I am searching for some good indie game, I've got 2 types of game I am looking for! 1.I am looking for some 3D, mostly for old school one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Icarusael, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest

Hello! Searching for some Indie Game! :) I am searching for some good indie game, I've got 2 types of game I am looking for!

1.I am looking for some 3D, mostly for old school one, the one with graphics that remind me of Myst, and I love it when it feel atmospheric

So far I got games like BloodyCheckers which I LOVE!! I also got Labyrinth which is Very good! Searching for some Indie Game! :) a bit laggy but really nice! I got Blood & Bacon, but I don't like it that much... it really just is about exploding everything over and over in the same spot.
    I got Murder for Dinner, which was okay, but REALLY short... it last like 10 minute... I was also wondering if The Monastery was good? It look scary Searching for some Indie Game! :p

I like it when it is kind of medieval.

2. Me and my friend are searching for really nice Multiplayer game, we fell on CastleMiner Z, which is a sort of Minecraft but more intense with guns loll, we have fun with it, but we also already have Minecraft. We also got White Noise Online, which is cool,
    what else could we REALLY enjoy? especially co-op? and not too expensive. Searching for some Indie Game! :)

Thank you Searching for some Indie Game! :)

:)

Icarusael, Jan 8, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Free Car Games

You can try searching but it would be indie or arcade titles

ngocphi, Jan 8, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    The Impossible game

Go to the games tab and search through the list of games. If I remember correctly this game is an Indie game so you will need to be in that section searching alphabetically.

onyxishere, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: