Searching for friends!

Discus and support Searching for friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently got Xbox One and looking for some people to be friends with! Currently have Dead Rising 3 & COD: Ghosts a26a428b-d3f7-48f8-a3f6-b40d947e26c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Pete U1409, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Searching for friends!

Recently got Xbox One and looking for some people to be friends with! Currently have Dead Rising 3 & COD: Ghosts

:)

Big Pete U1409, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Zelvets
    Zelvets Guest
    Clan/Friend Searching!

Hey there! Thanks for clicking! So, I'm Aubrie. I'm a Xbox 360 gamer. I play games such as CoD, Borderlands, Minecraft. Anyways, I'm here because I'm in search to join maybe a clan, or join a group of friends looking for another person.

Reason, you ask? -
    - Well, I have some friends, but over the past few days, I've noticed they really either don't want me around, dislikes me, or are rude. I don't want to be somewhere where I can't be accepted.

What I'd like in order to join? -
    - Well, I've been in clans/communities a lot, so I'm used to structures kinda. I'd preferably would enjoy a chilled group, that has a serious side. Or just an enjoyable group of people that I can fit into and grow close.

Hopes that'll happen by doing this? -
    - Well, I hope I can find a serious, enjoyable group and/or clan that will accept me as me, and hopefully form a bond like a family.

About me? -
    - Well again, I'm Aubrie. Yes, I'm a girl. I hate being considered a girl gamer. I'm just a gamer. I'm shy, but I've been told I'm funny. Don't expect this beautiful, skinny girl, cause that's not me. I don't have the girliest voice. I'm a tomboy. I'm chunky lol. I love SnapBacks. Favorite colors are yellow and blue. I'm Swedish, Polish, German and Yugoslavian. I love The Walking Dead, NCIS. I draw and write. I'm a total nerd, and proud of it. I've been bullied for most of my life. Um, that's really all I can think of.

Want to see my work? -
    - http://www.Quotev.com/MrsHaxorNova
    - Aubrie Draws

Contact me? -
    - Twitter: @Zelvets
    - Xbox: @Zelvets
    - Instagram: @MrsHaxorNova
    - Kik: @Aubbii

Zelvets, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Zelvets
    Zelvets Guest
    Clan/Friend Searching!

Well, I did say I was looking to form a bond with a group of people. I didn't want to get close,then have them become similar to the people I'm friends with now. I'd rather be honest. This is what I've delt with, with the friends I have now. I didn't intend for it to sound the way you think.

Zelvets, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Searching for friends!