Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken.

Discus and support Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, A long time ago, I downloaded a game called Dash of Destruction. It was a free game. It has long since been delisted and is no longer available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeffrey Blanch, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken.

Hi,

A long time ago, I downloaded a game called Dash of Destruction. It was a free game. It has long since been delisted and is no longer available for new players. Since I'd had previously downloaded it, I figured it would have been available, so I tried doing that earlier today. I searched for the game in the XBox 360 store, on my 360, and it comes up, but with no option to download it. I checked my Achievement History and it appears, granted, pretty far down, so I know I'm not imagining playing it. I then checked my Download History. I got my 360 all the way back in 2008, so my Download History is very long. As you probably know, there is no search function or ability to group them by date, so I have to search manually by the most recent downloads. After cycling through so many downloads, probably around one hundred, give or take, I get an error. Specifically, a 807B01F7 error. I cleared my hard drive cache, and signed out and signed in again with my account. Same results. After a certain point, I will get an error when cycling through my Download History and it kicks me to the beginning. As a last resort, I went on my XBox Account on my PC and tried doing it that way. Prior to 2013, the specific history of the games I've purchased is replaced with "Purchase Points" and the sum of the purchase that I made. So I'm at a dead end here. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

:)

Jeffrey Blanch, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Jeffrey Blanch Win User

Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken.

Thank you for answering my question so thoroughly.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeffrey, Dash of Destruction and other ogos are on the list of games that have been removed from the store and it is not possible to download it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Please use the search function to find your answer

The search function on this site is probably the worst "search" function of any site I have ever used. I don't blame people for not using it. It is a broken function.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Searching For Xbox Forums Questions

The search function is just broken. It always has been.
  6. PowerBandMusic Win User

KotOR2 unplayable on the 360

I think it's cause it's an xbox One game, and Xbox 360 is like really old so it wonk function and backwards-compatibility is from 360 games coming into One

(I'm not an admin so this won't help at all)
Thema:

1. Searching for a really old game I downloaded but XBox 360's functionality is broken. - Similar Threads - Searching really old

2. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  3. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  4. Anyone else having issues with searches

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with searches: For about a week now I've been having trouble doing searches on the computer and on phone. Sometimes it works sometimes It doesn't even when I try to put in full sentences. It only givea about 10...
  5. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  6. How to search for an old account's name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to search for an old account's name?: My Xbox1 got the black screen and I had to reset it, everything stayed fine except my main account was gone, I remember the first part of the name but not the numbers at the end, and I dont have...
  7. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  8. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  9. 150 PC search on Xbox rewards not counting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    150 PC search on Xbox rewards not counting: This is been a problem since they switched methods and cut a Rewards how do I fix it? Or is there a way around it? 33e34fe5-e30d-4026-92ed-ecce4fa54b89
  10. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...