Seal on Xbox One box

Discus and support Seal on Xbox One box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought an Xbox one today with the bundled copy of Fifa from Game, the seals on the box look liked they had been opened, then re sealed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LazyFoot, Feb 15, 2014.

1. LazyFoot
    LazyFoot Guest

Seal on Xbox One box

Hi everyone,

I bought an Xbox one today with the bundled copy of Fifa from Game, the seals on the box look liked they had been opened, then re sealed with new ones.

Should I be worried? Everything seems ok. The only explanation I can think of is I imagine they must have opened them to put the fifa codes in the boxes?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Not been on in a few years so hello, like the new look.

Thanks,

LF

:)

LazyFoot, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Xbox One Box Security Seal?

Probably a dumb question, but does anyone know if the retail boxes will have a security seal? Listings that I've seen on eBay appear not to have any. You would think there would be one to prevent tampering right?

CatnipLarry25, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Hey Its Puby
    Hey Its Puby Guest
    Xbox One Box Security Seal?

Yes their should be one especially if you for a product like this don't worry.

Hey Its Puby, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Seal on Xbox One box

It may have been opened for a customer viewing or somebody who changed their mind after they bought it. Either way, you bought from a large store and you have 12 months warranty. You're the customer, you're paying money, you're always right. If something's
    not right, take it back.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Seal on Xbox One box