Seagate expansion card no longer connecting

Discus and support Seagate expansion card no longer connecting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help! I had been trying to get my seagate expansion card to work and connect again. I was trying to uninstall a game that was saved on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UrDespondent, Aug 17, 2023.

1. UrDespondent
    UrDespondent Guest

Please help!

I had been trying to get my seagate expansion card to work and connect again.

I was trying to uninstall a game that was saved on the Seagate and it wasn’t uninstalling. I was reading forums and was told to alternate the MAC address and it reset my console. After resetting it now my Seagate no longer shows up in my storage devices. I read through more forums to unplug the Seagate and wait 30 seconds and then reinsert it and make sure it clicks into place. I have done that multiple times and it still isn’t showing up in my storage devices.

:)

UrDespondent, Aug 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you need to call Seagate for support or possible warranty replacement
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello UrDespondent how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. From your report and from my experience, I believe that your Seagate card is having serious problems, if possible try to format the Seagate card in another device, which you know in a PC or notebook.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no port for you to connect with you on your PC,

You need to contact Seagate for warranty our technical support on the drive
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

In this case I suggest that you seek technical assistance from Seagate so that they can check what is happening, if it is a reading or physical problem they can even repair or replace it, remembering that your product must be within the warranty, please enter this link.

https://www.seagate.com/pt/support/warranty-and-replacements/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  6. UrDespondent Win User

Hello and thank you but I don’t see any port for the Seagate to connect to in my pc
Thema:

1. Seagate expansion card no longer connecting - Similar Threads - Seagate expansion card

2. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question

in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X Seagate Expansion Card Question: Hello. I just bought the Seagate 512gb SSD expansion card for my XboxOneSeriesS. Installation process requires no instructions and pretty straight forward, but I'm wondering if I'm missing...
  5. My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not reading my seagate 1tb expansion card how do I fix this: all started when I restarted my xbox 5a2da785-6391-471c-a5d1-b0ec5a325209
  6. How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I format my Seagate expansion card for clips and screenshots?: Dashboard>System>Storage devices>Storage Expansion Card>Options given: View contents, move or copy, uninstall content, change how drive is configured, rename, format, set as capture location....
  7. Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a 500gb seagate expansion card selling in the Microsoft store.: Because everytime I check it’s only 1TB there but when I check in other stores they have them but they’re over priced. Also on the website it said they’re going for around $89.99 but again when I...
  8. Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Seagate Storage Expansion Card: Let's say I have 30GB left on my Series X internal SSD and need to install a game that takes up 50GB. So I put in a new 1TB Seagate Storage Expansion Card and install the game. Does that expansion...
  9. Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?: Hi everyone, does it matter resetting an Xbox Series X device with an Ethernet cable and Seagate expansion card for Xbox Series X in the device? Everything seems to be working fine resetting the...
  10. Seagate Expansion Card making Xbox not boot

in XboX Insiders
    Seagate Expansion Card making Xbox not boot: Every time I have my Seagate Expansion card plugged into the back of my Xbox Series S it will not boot at all, as soon as I unplug it my Xbox works fine. I have had the Xbox since launch and the...