Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive

Discus and support Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300 Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Presentelaw, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Presentelaw
    Presentelaw Guest

Hi,

Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive STEB4000300

Has anyone used this? This one needs external power supply (from the wall). It is not the portable type.

Please let me know if it'll work well with xbox one s. Thanks.

:)

Presentelaw, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Crass14 Win User

Can a corrupt game corrupt my external hard drive?

I have a Seagate Expansion Desktop 4TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 for PC Laptop (STEB4000100)

Will plugging into my pc reset the EHD?
  3. MonjaJozef Win User

I love it. Best drive in the world.
  4. Presentelaw Win User

Hi

It should work 100%

It has USB 3.0

Please have a look at the article linked below under the "How to use an external hard drive on Xbox One and "How to move Xbox One games to an external hard drive" sections

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-external-hard-drive-guide
    I've read all those. Just wanted to have comments from people who's used them.
  5. Presentelaw Win User

Thank you all for your response. Truly appreciated.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

I have one of these for the PS4 it works great, it should also work for xbox as Segate seems to work better than any other brands for consoles.
Thema:

1. Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Seagate 4TB Expansion

2. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  3. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  4. Seagate Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Not Working: I have a 4TB Seagate WD My Passport 2626 that I use to store my xbox games on. Today I decided to plug it into my computer because I am low on storage. I think I formatted it and now it only says...
  5. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  6. XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X seagate external hard drive not working: When I connect my external to my Xbox, the lights come on but my games aren't popping up on my Xbox. When I tried plugging it up to my laptop, nothing came up either. The xbox isn't recognizing...
  7. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  8. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  9. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a
  10. My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My seagate 4tb hard drive isn't reading on pc and xbox series X?: Hello! I was playing shadow of war and then halo last night, suddenly halo crashed I then restart the console. I went to turn back on the game and it said I had to install it, realising my...