Sea of Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт

Discus and support Sea of Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After I once let a friend play from my PC on his account, the game does not remember permanent subsequent logins through my account. And every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex SKiller, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Alex SKiller
    Alex SKiller Guest

Sea of Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт

:)

Alex SKiller, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Sea of ​​Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт

Hello Alex SKiller,

We really understand the inconvenience caused and couldn't really imagine how important it is for you to be able to fix this problem as soon as possible. However, we realized that this issue would be handled better by our live support team so they can properly verify what is happening to your account. Applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Please follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Visit to the link: Contact us | Xbox Support //// Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the " See Contact Options" or "Request a Call" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - XXXXXXXX
      What's the issue? -XXXXXXXXX
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue "XXXXXX" and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Lastly, below you will find a link to an Xbox support article titled "Troubleshoot gift card and code issues". This will provide you with more information regarding the matter.

Link: Troubleshoot gift card and code issues | Xbox Support

We hope this helps and it's even better to connect with the right support, where you can get dedicated assistance, experts will provide accurate answers to you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

We wish you a good day!

Greetings

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Alex SKiller Win User

Sea of ​​Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт

К сожалению все что сказано в инструкции я уже делал и это мне не помогло. Соединение стабильное, данные записи введены правильно, и так далее... До описанного мною ранее момента все работало отлично и в учетную запись входило автоматически. А после сразу же перестало. За все это время я где только не искал решение, но ничего не помогло - каждый раз учетная запись отвязывается, и вход в аккаунт не запоминает.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I have already done everything that is said in the instructions and it did not help me.
    The connection is stable, the record data is entered correctly, and so on...
    Until the moment I described earlier, everything worked fine and entered the account automatically.
    And then it immediately stopped.For all this time, I have not looked for a solution anywhere,
    but nothing has helped - every time the account is unlinked,
    and the login to the account is not remembered.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Alex SKiller,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues on signing in to Xbox app on PC. As per description, this happens after your friend play using his account from your PC.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Did you check account details, are all correct?
    2. What about the network, was the connection stabled?
    3. Have you tried clearing cache?
    4. What is the current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    5. Was this working before?
    6. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, kindly follow the steps provided on this article and see if it works for you.

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Deus Spes Win User

0x8015DC0B

Не удаётся выполнить вход в Xbox Live на Windows 10. Ошибка впервые появилась сегодня.
  6. ViktorKruto Win User

Проблема с учетной записью в World of Tanks Console

Я хочу узнать, что мне делать в такой ситуации, к кому обращаться. Аккаунт не новый, 3 года ему, именно в WoT
Thema:

1. Sea of Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт - Similar Threads - Sea Thives doesn't

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of theives ebon flintlock pack not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of theives ebon flintlock pack not showing up: I have gamepass ulltimate but for some reason it doesnt show up when i try to find the perk can someone please help f63eb851-f233-426b-8b71-2e79d9527c30
  4. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  5. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  6. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  7. Sea of Theives Party Invite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sea of Theives Party Invite: To invite my friends to Sea of Thieves, I need to have them friended on Xbox. They are playing on PS5 so how do I invite them? Also im playing on PC through the xbox app if thats needed...
  8. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  9. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  10. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9