Sea of thieves vanished from my library

Discus and support Sea of thieves vanished from my library in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mydosu, Apr 25, 2024.

1. /u/Mydosu
    /u/Mydosu Guest

So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some reason my update didn't work it was just not starting. So to counter that i just uninstalled the game to re install it, but no matter where i look for it doesn't exist anymore in my library. The worse in that is that I have all the proof that i buyed and played this game, i still have all my achievments and sot even appears in my "recently played".

submitted by /u/Mydosu
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mydosu, Apr 25, 2024
  2. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

I no longer have Steam on my computer and I got a refund for Sea of Thieves from Steam so it's not even in my Library. I also uninstalled the Steam version of Sea of Thieves from my computer.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

Until this day I didn't know why sea of thieves and state of decay 2 would be gone from my library, thanks for this info.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Sea of Thieves missing from my library

No, you will not receive the pre-order bonus because unfortunately you did not actually purchase it by pre-order.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

When you say that their was no transaction for the date in question are you talking about the date you placed the preorder or approximately 10 days prior to the game being released?

The only payment option that takes the money immediately is if you use xbox gift cards and put them on your account and use that balance for the purchase otherwise it would wait till approximately 10 days prior to game release before trying to take the money
    and if there was no money available then it would decline and cancel your order.

As far as the pre order bonus I do not know the answer to that question.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Thema:

1. Sea of thieves vanished from my library - Similar Threads - Sea thieves vanished

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  7. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  8. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  9. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  10. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...