Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass

Discus and support Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using a bluetooth headset and a Yeti Microphone. Xbox app the Audio is set to how I want to use and in windows, and game bar. Once I open sea of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan mullins, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass

I'm using a bluetooth headset and a Yeti Microphone. Xbox app the Audio is set to how I want to use and in windows, and game bar. Once I open sea of thieves I lose all bass to my spotify, the game and I cant hear anyone in discord either. Game also goes staticy.

:)

ethan mullins, Jul 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ethan

Please answer the following questions to see how you can proceed:

Is this happening only with sea of thieves or are you able to test this with another games?

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

And, did you tried using a different headset to see how it goes?

Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. cviniciusm Win User

Network and Audio instability

I am trying to play Destiny 2 and Sea of Thieves, I am receiving several network errors from these games. And audio instability on Sea of Thieves. Whether the activities take more than 10 minutes then the errors arise.
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!

Some of my favs have been portal 2, halo reach, skyrim, fallout 4, sea of thieves. all fantastic games to get lost in.
  5. tntiseverywere Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset issues on PC

I have the same issue. I'm not able to hear Sea of thieves audio unless I switch to the crappy quality Hands-Free AG Audio...
  6. BlaZe KreePz Win User

sea of thieves voice chat not working

I'm having the same problem and it has nothing to do with party audio that's why he said Sea of thieves voice chat

It doesn't work at all for me, and parties work completely fine.
Thema:

1. Sea of Thieves Staticy Audio and Lost all bass - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves Staticy

2. how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to adjust gamepad sensitivity in sea of thieves?: Hello, I've been playing Sea of Thieves on the xbox console for a long time, but I always didn't like the sensitivity of the gamepad while playing. when you have pvp with a person playing on a PC,...
  3. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  4. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5: It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc
  5. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  6. Sea of thieves vanished from my library

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves vanished from my library: So basically i used to play sot with my friends but stopped for quite a long periode of time, when i tried to play it again recently it asked me to do an update which is normal. But for some...
  7. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  8. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  9. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  10. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...